30th June 2012, 05:28 PM
inder yadav

Can I get government college in Haryana after scoring 7340 in AIEEE and state category OBC rank of 1371?

sir, i have aieee state rank gen (7340) and state category obc rank (1371) pls tell can i get any govt college in haryana

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges I can apply for with AIEEE mark 31? I got state rank 23002 and OBC category state rank 5496
  2. What are the chances to get a government college of Haryana after scoring 88 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  3. Will I get any government or semi-government college in Haryana after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE? My state rank in haryana is 6452
  4. Can I get admission in any government or semi government engineering college in Haryana?
  5. List of top government B.Tech colleges in haryana? Can I take direct admission in government college in Haryana after scoring AIEEE rank of 4 Lakh and state rank of 19000 -- [New]
  6. List of colleges in Himachal or Haryana which intakes through AIEEE score card? I've secured AIR 80079, state rank 11638 and state category (OBC) rank 3076
  7. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh
  8. In which college can I get in Tamilnadu after scoring 76 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Which college can I get in Haryana after scoring 21 in AIEE? I belong to OBC category
  10. Am I able to get a government or semi government college after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  11. How to apply for government engineering colleges in any state after scoring 200000 and obc category rank of 750000?
  12. What will be my Haryana Rank after scoring an AIR of 104479 and state Delhi rank of 8310? Will I get a government college in Haryana/Delhi
  13. Which government college can I get after scoring AIEEE overall rank of 71760?
  14. What will be my rank after 70 marks in AIEEE from OBC category? Good colleges available in Haryana?
  15. Best government colleges in which I could get after scoring 791 state category rank? Best government colleges in Haryana?
  16. State rank is 13031 in aieee exam, good college for engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which engineering colleges will I get in Haryana after scoring an AIR of 558356 in AIEEE, state rank of 24701, category rank of 5801?
  18. Will I be eligible for admission in government college after scoring 7441 state rank, 186589 AIR in AIEEE exam?
5th January 2016, 04:00 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get government college in Haryana after scoring 7340 in AIEEE and state category OBC rank of 1371?

List of Best AIEEE Colleges in Haryana :

Advanced Institute of Technology & Management , Palwal

Advanced College of Technology Management , Palwal

AKIDO College of Engineering , Bahadurgarh

AL Falah School of Engineering & Technology , Faridabad

Ambala College of Engineering & Applied Research , Ambala

Apeejay College of Engineering , Sohna

B P S Institute of polytechnic , Sonepat

BML Munjal University

Chhotu ram polytechnic
8th January 2016, 10:40 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get government college in Haryana after scoring 7340 in AIEEE and state category OBC rank of 1371?

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination.
It was conducted by CBSE for admission in NIT(National Institute of Technology) but it was stopped from 2013 and instead of AIEEE and IIT entrance, a common entrance examination started known as JEE Mains and Advance.
You can get admission in government college of the state in which your are a resident easily with 1371 OBC rank but on general rank it seems very difficult still there is a hope that you can get NIT college but its probability if almost 1/10.
You should also try for admission in other colleges just as backup if you are keen to choose only engineering after 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?