1st July 2012, 04:23 PM
raju012001

How can I become a Pilot in Air Force? I have completing diploma in electronics communication branch

Iam 23 years old and i completed my diploma in electronics communication branch iam dying to became a pilot in indian airforce plz help me and say how could i reach my goal?????????

Related Questions:
  1. Can i join Air Force as a Pilot at 2nd year Electronics engineering?
  2. How can I join Indian Air force as a Pilot?
  3. What are the career opportunities in Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing Diploma course?
  4. How to join Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  5. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  6. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  7. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  8. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
  9. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  10. Can I apply for Air Force after passing diploma in electronics?
  11. Air Force after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for Indian Air Force if done B.Tech after Diploma?
  13. Can I get a job for technical position air force passing 3rd year electronics and communication?
  14. How can I join Indian Air Force as a pilot?
  15. How to join in Air Force as an Airmen in technical after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 84.4% aggregate
  16. After completing Diploma in Electronics how can I be a Pilot? -- [New]
  17. How to join Air Force in Technical Branch? I am a 3rd year student going B.Tech with electronics and communication branch
  18. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
13th February 2014, 11:05 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot in Air Force? I have completing diploma in electronics communication branch

You can be a part of any of the three branches of the Airforce after completing your graduation, Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duties Branch. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together.
For technical entry, both Male/Female candidates should be between 18-28 Years and have acquired four year degree qualification from a recognized University.
29th August 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot in Air Force? I have completing diploma in electronics communication branch

Hii I am fy diploma student branch E&TC n i want to become a pilot so should I do degree or b.tech?? Plzz answer I'm waiting eagerly
23rd May 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

After completing electronic and communication what crose have to do to became poilet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?