12th February 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Does the M.Tech Embedded Systems or VLSI design distance course posses any value in the market? What are the career opportunities?

Hello sir, I am pursuing M.Sc Electr n Comm in distance mode. And after i also want 2 do M.Tech Embedded systems or Vlsi design in distance mode only. Does these have any value in the market. What r the career opportunities.

27th May 2011, 03:56 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does the M.Tech Embedded Systems or VLSI design distance course posses any value in the market? What are the career opportunities?

hii, my friend embedded systems is a very vast field, even this computers software all comes under this embedded systems, and vlsi is related to chips designing this Electronics and communication is ever green field , will never stop using this in our life, so never think down about this important subjects.
you can big companies like the toshiba,samsung,Nokia... best of luck for bright future.
31st May 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does the M.Tech Embedded Systems or VLSI design distance course posses any value in the market? What are the career opportunities?

Sir i want to take admission in mtech-IT from distance education Is it value in market or not
14th July 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

do mba....hell with mtech
1st March 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, I did MSC- Electronics in Regular, now iam planning to do M.tech- VLSI & EMBEDDED SYSTEMS in Distance mode in Bangalore. will you plz inform me is the distance education is having any less priority?
And if you know any colleages for this plz inform me . This is my mailid: [email protected]
27th August 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

MTECH VLSI COMPLETED
FOR GETTING JOBS OTHERCOURCES (CORRESPONDENCE) IN ANY INSTUTION?
23rd January 2017, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any iits or bits pilani kind of institute providing masters in vlsi ,distance education?? Moreover is the masters through distance education less valuable in comparison to regular ones? Can't I apply in mncs or colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?