2nd July 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

How should I join Indian Military Academy being a candidate working in a Software Company for 2 years?

i am working in Software company from last 2 years, Now I want to join the indian military academy, So please give me information How to join the Indian military academy.

2nd July 2012, 05:53 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join Indian Military Academy being a candidate working in a Software Company for 2 years?

You are working for a software Company for 2 years but you have not mentioned your educational qualification and age.

Any way to join Indian Military Academy, one has to apply and crack CDS(Combined Defence Service) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year.

In order to be eligible for IMA of CDS one must be an Indian National and unmarried male candidate. He should have completed Graduation Degree in any stream of education from a recognised University and should be within the age of 19 to 24 years with good Physical and Mental health.

As you are working with a software Company you must be a Graduate Engineer so you are eligible to apply for Indian Army of CDS.

The CDS can be applied through on line by paying requisite fees for the Exam.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
29th October 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join Indian Military Academy being a candidate working in a Software Company for 2 years?

I am s.y.b.com in mumbai unvarcity how to join ima
31st March 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am a B.Com graduate and age 25 years.I want to join indian army as an officer.How should I join? Please, tell me the procedure.
13th June 2014, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

I am 23 year old unmarried boy , good physics
12th pass in 2nd attend , currently I am working in call centre
But now I want to join army for my country .
How can I apply in mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?