2nd July 2012, 03:20 PM
sujit kdm

Names of the colleges in Maharashtra which can give admission to direct 2nd year for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?

Names of colleges in maharashtra which will give me admission to direct 2nd year for 'ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION' Engineering after scoring 62% in diploma ?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges in Mahaarashra which will give admission to direct 2nd year for E&TC engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
  2. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  3. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  4. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in engineering after scoring 70% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  5. Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University
  6. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra to pursue direct 2nd year in engineering?
  7. Name of colleges in maharashtra for direct second year admission in engineering after diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Names of colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year for Computer Engineering after scoring 77% in diploma CE?
  9. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  10. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  11. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  12. Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma? -- [New]
  14. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?
  15. Which engineering college can I get for direct 2nd year after scoring 62% in electronics and telecommunication
  16. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  17. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra?
  18. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
8th June 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges in Maharashtra which can give admission to direct 2nd year for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?

name of college which gives admission E&TC branch in 1st year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?