2nd July 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams to prepare for good MBA colleges? I am doing ECE 2nd year and interested in doing MBA

i am doing ece 2nd year, i am interested in doing MBA. i stay in Bangalore,
what are the entrance exams that i have to prepare for to get into a good MBA coll?
please suggest me

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  2. Is mba and mba in pharmacy same?
  3. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT? -- [New]
  4. Is mba a good option after pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should do between M.Tech and MBA after B.Tech ECE? Can B.Tech students join MBA?
  6. Which are the reputed colleges in Kerala? Which colleges provide good placements for MBA students? I am a final year BBA student and interested in MBA
  7. Process to get admision in MBA?
  8. What to do next after diploma from AMIE?
  9. How to join MBA after B.Tech? I have completed B.Tech ECE and interested in doing MBA
  10. What can I do while studying B.Com?
  11. How to join MBA if I am interested in MCA
  12. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  13. Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?
  14. Entrance exams for MBA in Pharmaceutical Management?
  15. Which course should I opt with B.Com hons?
  16. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  17. Is MBA difficult for an average student? What are the different entrance exams which I can answer to join MBA colleges? How should I prepare for them? Marks needed to get an MBA seat in top colleges?
  18. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MBA course in other countries?
8th July 2012, 09:22 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the entrance exams to prepare for good MBA colleges? I am doing ECE 2nd year and interested in doing MBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing ece 2nd year, i am interested in doing MBA. i stay in Bangalore,
what are the entrance exams that i have to prepare for to get into a good MBA coll?
please suggest me
There are so many Entrance Examinations are available for MBA Course . If your Interested to get admisison for MBA Course then you may qualified in any one of the Entrance Examinations like,

MBA Entrance Examinations :-

-Graduate Management Aptitude Test
-Common Admission Test
-Management Aptitude Test by AIMA
-Xaiver Aptitude Test
-ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test
-Joint Management Entrance Test
-Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
-Indira Gandhi National Open University Management Admission Test

To apply for this MBA Entrance Examination you should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university . You should score Minimum 50% percentage of marks in bachelor degree to apply for this Entrance Examination .

There is no Minimum percentage of marks require for the MAT and GMAT Examination . Pass Marks is enough to apply for this Entrance Examination . There are so many MBA Institution may accept this MBA Entrance Examination .

The Entrance Examination Pattern Consist of Data Interpretation / Verbal Ability / Logical Reasoning / General Awareness / Quantitative Ability / Reading Comprehension etc... The Entrance Examination is based on Objective type with Multiple choice .

Required Eligibility for MBA Course :-

You should be Complete three years Bachelor degree (or) Equivalent Course in any discipline from recognised University / institution . Every Institution require Minimum 60% percentage of marks and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates for 5% percentage of marks .First preference is given for , the candiate who score good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination .

So, If you crack any one of the Entrance Examination then you may get admission for MBA Course in reputed Colleges .

Best MBA Colleges in India :-
  • Amity Business School
  • Faculty of Management Studies
  • Loyola Institute of Business Administration
  • Indian Institute of Management
  • S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
  • Management Development Institute
  • T.A. Pai Management Institute
  • Indian School of Business
  • Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
8th July 2012, 09:43 PM
denwer

Default Re: What are the entrance exams to prepare for good MBA colleges? I am doing ECE 2nd year and interested in doing MBA

The various entrance exams for MBA courses are:-

CAT.
GMAT.
XAT.
JMET.
TANCET MBA EXAM
ICFAI APTITUDE EXAM
SYMBIOSIS APTITUDE TEST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?