2nd July 2012, 05:07 PM
beingbhupesh

How to join MBA in Event Management after passing final year BBA? Which campus is better between Ahmedabad and Jaipur?

sir i m a final year student of BBA and now want to join mba in event management and hv search for national academy of event management but tell me are these clg good or not and which campus is better ahemedabad or jaipur

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in event management after doing final year of BBA?
  2. Is NAEMD Ahmedabad/Jaipur for BBA in event management a government or private institute?
  3. Is the NAEMD institute at Ahmadabad/Jaipur offering event management course a government or a private institute?
  4. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  5. Is it possible to do MBA in Airport Management after completing BBA?
  6. Is MBA integrated course available in Nirma university(Ahmadabad)? What's the 12th(commerce) std cut-off marks for getting admission? What's the future prospective for the same?
  7. How to join the course of MBA Hospital Management after completing degree in BAMS(Ayurveda)
  8. Which branch should I choose in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Computer Science stream?
  9. How to join the field of management after passing 12th in Maths? Which one is better between BCA and BBA? I want to do MBA in IT
  10. How to join MBA with PEC in Pondicherry after doing BBA final year? Procedure and entrance exam details?
  11. Can I get admission a good college in Ahmedabad after scoring 70% in 12th?
  12. Good PG courses for me having completed my BBA? Is Event Management a good choice?
  13. How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?
  14. Possibility to study MBA in Canada for BBA student? Percentage required in BBA for admission? -- [New]
  15. How to join MBA after completing BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take admission in BCA after passing F.Y.BBA? I want admission in BCA in Ahmedabad
  17. How to study MBA after studying BBA final year
  18. How to do BBA and MBA after passing 12th with 53%? Career in Hospitality and management?
27th November 2012, 01:28 PM
lalitksahu22

Default Re: How to join MBA in Event Management after passing final year BBA? Which campus is better between Ahmedabad and Jaipur?

hiii friend
the eligibility for mba exam you have to pass your graduation degree with minimum 50% marks. so if you scored more than 50% marks in bba. than you cam apply for the mba entrance exam like
cat
mat
xat
after cracking this exam you can join colleage for mba in event management
the national academy of event management is good colleage.but the naem ahemdabad is better than naem jaipur
27th November 2012, 01:29 PM
lalitksahu22

Default Re: How to join MBA in Event Management after passing final year BBA? Which campus is better between Ahmedabad and Jaipur?

hiii friend
the eligibility for mba exam you have to pass your graduation degree with minimum 50% marks. so if you scored more than 50% marks in bba. than you cam apply for the mba entrance exam like
cat
mat
xat
after cracking this exam you can join colleage for mba in event management
the national academy of event management is good colleage.but the naem ahemdabad is better than naem jaipur
7th April 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

which is more better - event management or hotel management? and what are the other courses available after bba except those prevailling from the past?
20th August 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
myself aditi agrawal i m pursuing BB from banasthali university . my graduation will complete on year 2014. and after completing my graduation , i want to do mba in event management so, please help me to know how to apply for such course , what are the procedure to apply event management , which college is better . please i m waiting for your reply. thanks
24th November 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

cat , mat...... which is necessary for taking admission in mba event management? or how much percentage of cat , mat
22nd July 2014, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

in naemd we are reqired to give entrance exam of ca,cmat or xat or any other or simply we can get direct admission? plz reply fast as i want to knw if it is necessary then i have to join the class for entrance exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?