2nd July 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after SSC exam?

what can i do after ssc exam....please tell me what can be done for the same

27th November 2012, 12:45 PM
ravi6

Default Re: What can I do after SSC exam?

Hello Dear,

There are various option after S.S.C to which you can go.It's depends on your subjects in S.S.C. If you have S.S.C with Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics,Then you can go for:-
1.B.Sc(Non-Medical) or B.Sc Hons. in Physics or chemistry or mathematics.

2.B.Tech. (There are various branches in B.Tech Like Mechanical Engg.,Computer Engg.,Civil Engg.,Electronics Engg. etc.)

3.You Can Go for Indian Army through "10+2 Entry scheme".

4.You can Go For "NDA" Exam.

If you have your S.S.C with Mathematics only Then you can Go for B.A in Mathematics,BCA,DCA etc.
If you have your S.S.C with Arts subjects then you can go for B.A and then B.ED or M.A.

Regards
ravi6
27th November 2012, 03:59 PM
lalitksahu22

-->> SSC is conducting combined graduate level exam every year.

-->> This exam is the popular exam of all ssc exams.

-->> The exam has bumper vacancies and reputed posts.

-->> There are couples of posts under this exam.

LDC
DEO
Stenographer
Constable in BSF,CASF
After Graduation...
CGL
CPO SI
Income tax inspector
Exise inspector
Delhi police inspector
UDC
27th November 2012, 07:40 PM
priyaynka.singh

you can go for
10th & 10th+2
1) LDC, DEO, Stenographer, Constable in BSF and CASF
After Graduation...
2) CGL, CPO SI, Income tax inspector, Exise inspector, Delhi police inspector and UDC

3)you can go in defense if you have following qualification
if you are B.Sc(Non-Medical) or B.Sc Hons. in Physics or chemistry or mathematics.
or
if you are B.Tech. (There are various branches in B.Tech Like Mechanical Engg.,Computer Engg.,Civil Engg.,Electronics Engg. etc.)
or
if you are 10+2 then apply for Indian Army through "10+2 Entry scheme".
or
"NDA" Exam.

if you are graduation then go for CDS Exam
27th November 2012, 10:11 PM
sandhya nadela

hi friend,
After completing your ssc .....they are so many options to do examples :
you can do intermediate in bipc or mpc ...which branch is intrested you can opt for it ...or u can do polytechnic /diploma here in this you can choose any subject which was intrested like computer science engineer ,electronics or electical etc...to join intermediate your ssc marks list is enough ....for diploma means you have to give the entrance test for diploma ...based on the test what you have written they wil provide ranks ...based on rank there will be a counsil and after attending counciling they will alot college for your rank......after ssc either you can opt for intermediate or diploma ...whatever your intrested you can do...
28th November 2012, 02:23 PM
sandhya nadela

actually i have asked that how to prepare for IAS and i am pursuing btech 2nd year ece .....and suggest me some best books for prelims in IAS ..how much time i have to spend for IAS
14th December 2012, 08:11 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi,
Well from your question I did not understand whether you cleared SSC or not. If you did not clear SSC then you can go for some front office desk jobs or B.Ed. course. If you would not like to go for teaching, then front office jobs will b good for you now. Also you can join some telecom company in the client end sections. Here you will have make a note of the client queries and have to solve them as quickly as smoothly as possible. But if you want to go for teaching jobs then you will have to do B.Ed. and make yourself eligible for any private or government school. Unless you have done a B.Ed. no school will grant you a position in the teaching genre.
But if you have cleared SSC written, then go for the interview. If you clear it, then you will get a teaching job, in that particular institute where the administrative body wants you to be. So be prepared to be located at any place in the state!
17th February 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing for ssc exam, i want to know whether i have to choose B.com or B.sc to do bussiness or maba in futher, please suggest and give some website id for this information thanks ramesh
28th March 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my ssc exam on 25th march 2013. And i want to do some computer engineering/ P.C.M stuff so for that what should do now in vacation now for the above given course so that i should be prepare for their exam further in college. and just let me know what is PACE.
20th June 2013, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

do i have to be intelligent in any particular field before going for ssc-cgl?
20th April 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: What can I do after SSC exam?

what are the cources next
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what can i do after ssc exam....please tell me what can be done for the same
11th June 2014, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Hi my name is rahul after ssc,after clg how colud i prepare for iAS,IPS course could u reply
6th May 2015, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

what any chances of job in the field of software engineering? Please reply so fast.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?