2nd July 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

How to join bio medical engineering after doing B.E(Mech)? What is the scope of it in India? Which are the companies offering a job to Bio medical engineers?

i have done be(mech). now i want to do masters.i have interest in bio medical engg.should i go for mtech in bio medical? what is the scope of it in india? and which are the companies offering job to bio medical engineers?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  2. How to join MBA course while studying bio medical engineering? Which are the best institutes?
  3. What is the PGECET counseling date?
  4. What is the counseling date of PGECET? List of all the colleges?
  5. Is Bio medical engineering the best option for a job? What is the salary and the scope in India?
  6. Where to do masters in Bio medical engineering in Gujarat or rest of India? What is the scope and salary?
  7. Current scenario and future prospects(4 years from now) of jobs for Bio-Medical engineers
  8. What is the scope for job in India after dooing M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  9. Can I be able to join Biotech/Bio medical technology course after passing Bio Physics and chemistry
  10. Any positions for bio medical engineering in Mahamaya Allopathic Medical College?
  11. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in Army? I am a student of bio medical engineering
  12. Minimum and maximum cutoff marks for joining in bio medical engineering college? Is there any bio medical engineering college in Chennai or Coimbatore offering campus interview?
  13. Best college to pursure Bio Medical Engineering? Career scope after this course?
  14. What is biomedical engineering? What is the future of bio medical engineering job?
  15. What is the scope in bio medical engineering? -- [New]
  16. Scope of bio-medical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join Bio medical engineering after completing 12th with 962 marks?
  18. How to pursue my career with Bio medical engineering?
28th November 2017, 12:01 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join bio medical engineering after doing B.E(Mech)? What is the scope of it in India? Which are the companies offering a job to Bio medical engineers?

If you want to join biomedical engineering course after completing BE in mechanical engineering, then ME biomedical engineering course is best option for you to join biomedical engineering course. Here below are details regarding ME biomedical engineering course:-

- Minimum qualification required to apply for ME biomedical engineering course is bachelors degree or equivalent qualification in engineering field from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

- Duration of ME biomedical engineering course is 2 years which are subdivided into 4 semesters.

Career Scopes after having ME Biomedical Engineering Course:-
  • Bioinstrumentation engineer.
  • Research scientist.
  • Business manager.
  • Patent analyst.
  • Biometerial engineers.
  • Clinical engineers.
  • Biomechanics Engineers.
List of Institutes offer ME Biomedical Engineering Courses in Andhra Pradesh:-
  1. University College of Engineering, Hyderabad
  2. JNTUH College of Engineering, Hyderabad
  3. Osmania University.
  4. Dr. BVR Institute of Technology, Nasarpur
  5. Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology, Rajamundry

Companies Offer Job after Biomedical Engineering:-
Reputed companies which offer job for biomedical engineering candidate:-
  • Wipro GE Medical System, Kolkata
  • Recorders & Medicare System Pvt. Ltd.
  • BPL Healthcare.
  • Electrocare System & Services Pvt. Ltd.
  • Instromedix India Pvt. Ltd.
  • EMCO Meditek Pvt. Ltd.
  • Blue Star Ltd.
  • Carl Zeiss India Pte. Ltd.
  • ALLERGAN Surgical India Ltd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?