3rd July 2012, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

How to be a part of ISRO after doing BSc Physics? What is the procedure? Eligibility criteria for the same?

i m in the last year of Bsc. Physics(hons) , and wanted to be a part of Isro...i prefer to be in a researcher field. so
what to do ?
how can i ?
what the procedure ?
eligibility criteria and all other important details....

25th October 2012, 06:24 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Default Re: How to be a part of ISRO after doing BSc Physics? What is the procedure? Eligibility criteria for the same?

Dear aspirant,
It is recommended to study MSc physics. So that you can appear for the ISRO exam.

With B.Sc You cannot be the part of technical team of ISRO.

You can be a scientific officer if you appear for the entrance after MSc.

So study hard.
Chase your dream

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
20th April 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to be a part of ISRO after doing BSc Physics? What is the procedure? Eligibility criteria for the same?

TO BE A SCINCETIST AT ISRO AFTER MSe PHYSICS DOES IT EFECT FROME WHERE I HAVE DONE Mse
3rd May 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

what are the best job oppurtunities with better salaries in space sector?what are the procedures to be done by a msc physics student?
28th December 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

i am now b.sc2 i want enter the isro after b.sc3.what is the procedur? peleas reply
18th November 2015, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

how many marks is reqire in entrance exam of isro to become a science of isro??
12th October 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i'm in the last year bsc physics and wanted to be a part of isro......i prefer to be in a research field so what to do? how i can? please tell the procedure the eligibility criteria and all other important details
12th October 2019, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I am in the last year of bsc physics and i wanted to a part of isro.....i prefer to be in a research field. So what to do? please tell the procedure the eligibility criteria and all other important details
9th September 2022, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

hello , respected sir, how can i join isro after bsc or msc physics? please give me guide line for my destination for isro.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?