12th February 2011, 07:28 PM
nishant_11

Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?

I have completed my BE(ECE) with 58%.could you please inform me of good colleges where i can apply if i have GATE score.Do any of the IIT,NIT,IIsc accept students with high GATE score but less than 60%.

Please reply.

Related Questions:
13th February 2011, 06:15 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?

None of the top institutes IIT, NIT, IISC consider applications where the graduation score is less than 60%. This is even if you have a very high GATE score. You can however try applying to the next level of institutes. You must make sure that you have a good score. Also you must be well prepared for the personal interview.
16th February 2011, 06:55 PM
salaram

Default Re: Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?

NITS will accept the high GATE score even though u have less than 60% in B.E/B tech.
2nd March 2011, 03:03 AM
KHOPRI DADA
Banned

hello,

None of the top institutes IIT, NIT, IISC consider applications where the graduation score is less than 60%. This is even if you have a very high GATE score. You can however try applying to the next level of institutes. You must make sure that you have a good score.

all the best dude...................
25th March 2011, 08:57 PM
shaikhtauqeer.ahmed

help me out...plzzz i have scored 59.4 % agg in BE and my gate score is 414..,,would i get any good college for doing m-tech..
28th March 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishant_11 View Post
I have completed my BE(ECE) with 58%.could you please inform me of good colleges where i can apply if i have GATE score.Do any of the IIT,NIT,IIsc accept students with high GATE score but less than 60%.

Please reply.
I got 35.72 marks in gate(ece).could u please help me which universities or colleges for vlsi stream can i get for 429 score in gate?
14th April 2011, 08:29 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 35.72 marks in gate(ece).could u please help me which universities or colleges for vlsi stream can i get for 429 score in gate?
hii. please apply i vtu colleges like RVCE,SJCE,BMS,MSRIT..
29th April 2011, 09:03 AM
rohitbr1

I have cleared gate CS 2011 with 530 score 97.13 percentile with a rank of 3902 and marks of 41.67/100 .

I belong to shimoga,karnataka.

I have 60% (agg of 1 to 7 sem) but my VTU considers (agg of 5 - 8 sem which I don't have)

So please guide me where should I apply??
18th June 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

if i have kt in 2nd year and i have cleared it in 3rd of BE WITH 60% then i can apply for gate?and is there any effect on admission for m-tech even if i have scored good marks in gate, while i am in sc cast.
21st June 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

to join anna university colleges gate mark is enough or nor. or we write tancet exam
8th August 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

how much score should be required for physically challenged people to get into iits through gate for m.tech admission
29th August 2011, 07:59 PM
encnitin

my aggreate is less than 60%, can i get a seat in IIT colleges with good gate score....
8th September 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

hi this is kamesh. i scored 33.67 marks in GATE stream CS . In general quota can i get seat in NIT . can u tell me pls
18th March 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

my gate score is 29.33 (general) and the qualifying mark is 31.34
am i eligible to apply for any of the institutes for m.tech / m.e./ ms ?
4th May 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

hi this is gaurvi. i wanna take admission without gate score. my b.tech score is 69.22%. and high school 76 in intermediate 70%. plz suggest me
11th February 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

which college i can get with 41 marks in EC GATE 2013
11th February 2013, 08:07 PM
monoar

m getting 32/100 marks what rank and score can I get and is there any possibility to get in to any of the NIT ......2013 batch
2nd March 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I m in iisc mtech cs...after m tech cn I get I into gud job ..i hv less than 60% in 12
22nd March 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir

Can you give cut off gate score for PH(physically handicapped ) in NIT & IIT plz help.........
10th May 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my mechanical engg in 57 percent but my gate score is good i have any chance to take addmission in nit clg
17th August 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i have less than 60% in 10 n 12 but i have more than 60 in be.. can i apply 4 gate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?