5th July 2012, 02:12 PM
Deepuvvv

How to prepare for AFCAT exam while being 7th semester electronics student? What are the job opportunities for electronics engineer?

i m 7th sem electronics student i need information about preparing for afcat exam & iwant to know about job oppurtunities for electronics engineers......

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Electronics engineer at Bharat Electronics Ltd.?
  2. How to prepare for GATE entrance exam? I am a student of electronics and communication engineering of 3rd semester
  3. How to get a job in government sector like BEL, BHEL, DRDO? I am a electronics and communication engineer
  4. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Noida, Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  6. What is the scope of ECE in India?
  7. Can I get jobs in WIPRO Electronics after scoring 65%? I am B.Tech 7th sem student
  8. How to get a job in electronics company? How to prepare and what is the eligibility to get a job in electronics companies?
  9. Cochin University B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering 7th Semester Digital Signal Processing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Can I apply for AFCAT after passing B.Tech 5th semester branch electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?
  12. What are the job opportunities for Electrical and Electronics Branch in Germany?
  13. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics? -- [New]
  14. Detailed information about Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester candidate?
  15. How can I get a job in ISRO while in B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of EEE?
  17. What kind of Jobs will be good for me being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE and MBA with Finance?
  18. How can I get job as an Assistant Engineer being an Electronics student? Details and syllabus of TAT? How can I apply for it?
31st October 2012, 07:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for AFCAT exam while being 7th semester electronics student? What are the job opportunities for electronics engineer?

You should have complete knowledge about the exam pattern. There will be multiple choice questions in the examination. Questions will be asked from general aptitude as well as from technical aptitude. It is better to refer the text books prescribed for your core subject. Along with graduation in electronics engineering apply for jobs in various firms such as NTPC and SAIL. Take the GATE exam as the scores of this test is required during the screening process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?