5th July 2012, 04:44 PM
appyappu

Where can I get admission directly into MBBS through management quota? What is the fee structure?

where can i get admission directly into mbbs through management quota. please give the fee details also. information is required urgerntly. thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  2. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  3. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  4. How to get admission for MBBS in private medical college under Management quota?
  5. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  6. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  7. What's the fee structure of MRM college, Gulbara for MD pediatrics under management quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have completed my MBBS from Andhra Pradesh
  8. How can I get admission in MBBS course in KPC medical college through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  9. Fee structure for MBBS course under Management Quota?
  10. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  11. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  12. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Actual fee structure for MBBS course under Management Quota in SVS college of Mahboobnagar?
  14. Fee structure to get direct admission in DGO through management quota?
  15. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  16. Total fee structure for MBBS course in management quota in Private College in India? Last date for submission of application form in India?
  17. What's the fee structure for M.Tech(management quota) in VIT?
  18. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS? -- [New]
4th March 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get admission directly into MBBS through management quota? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by appyappu View Post
where can i get admission directly into mbbs through management quota. please give the fee details also. information is required urgerntly. thanks in advance
i know the bookies who could help you out with getting a seat in the management quota. contact this mail id [email protected]
15th August 2013, 04:12 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where can I get admission directly into MBBS through management quota? What is the fee structure?

Hi

there are various colleges which gives you direct admission through management quota.
However, you will have to pay huge donation + course fee.

AFter donation , the fees goes beyond 10 lakhs, however there is no upper limit and it may go beyond 50 lakhs as well

you can get list of colleges giving direct admission statewise following the following link
http://www.directadmission.co.in/medicalcollege.htm

All the best
19th December 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, how many concesation for s.c. Catagary student
29th September 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Can an NRI student get admission in Private medical college through Management Quta?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?