6th July 2012, 03:55 PM
dheeraj002

How to do ICWA after doing B.Com? What is the duration of the course?

hello sir, i am Dheeraj gupta i am done my B.com now i want to do ICWA so please give me all the details like how many years of cource , what is fee structure ,Placement .

9th July 2012, 02:04 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do ICWA after doing B.Com? What is the duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dheeraj002 View Post
hello sir, i am Dheeraj gupta i am done my B.com now i want to do ICWA so please give me all the details like how many years of cource , what is fee structure ,Placement .
Usually the Cost and Work Accountancy course comprise of the following stages:
  • Foundation Course
  • Intermediate Course
  • Final Course
As you have completed your graduation, you will not need to register for the Foundation Course. Which means you can directly enroll for the Intermediate Course and will get complete exemption from the Foundation Course.

Duration of the course:
  • Intermediate Program- 12 months
  • Final Course- 12 months

Apart from the aforementioned stages, the course also includes Management Training for a period of 3 years which can be done along with any of the stages.

Fee Structure of Cost and Work Accountancy Course: (Postal Scheme)
  • Intermediate Course- Rs. 15700
  • Final Course- Rs.11500

Fee Structure of Cost and Work Accountancy Course: (Oral Coaching)
  • Intermediate Course- Rs. 19700
  • Final Course- Rs.16500

In order to know about the career prospect of the course, Click Here.
23rd July 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do ICWA after doing B.Com? What is the duration of the course?

what post are applied after completing icwai and what type of job are offered
23rd July 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

what type of post and type of job is offered after completing icwai
13th August 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i want to do icwai after degree if i am eligible for this than tell ne how much time it will take and what is the fee of this course
18th September 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO DO ICWA WHILE DOING B.COM?
6th October 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Basically I am Telugu medium background , i did MBA but i am not good in english , Now I am working in capgemini.
But my mine always saying to do ICWA or CA can you suggested what is the solution for my problem?
IRSHAD (Andhrapradesh)
17th October 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am graduate b.com stream and I want to do Icwa course please tell me duration Icwa course
18th December 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

my self hatela ,
Nw im in 3rd year of becom n aftr this i want 2 do icwa so how i cam icwa. Plz guide me
31st December 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

nw i am doing b.com, next i am planning to do icwa in correspondence so please give me details
7th March 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

when we has to pay i c w a i fees for intermediate course where i had complete my u.g. on april 2013
15th April 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

How much % is required to do i c w a course and when wen have to pay fees ? Which is the last day for registration?
25th May 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i have done my M.COM . Can i do ICWA after this ?
6th July 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I am in final year of b.com. What is the better option for me ? In case of icwa.
19th July 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

R/Sir, I'm working woman, want to do ICWAI. In December 1995 I have cleared 3 papers of group I of ICWAI from Mumbai, can I go further ? shall I continue or apply as fresher ? pl. reply
7th August 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Full form of acs
6th February 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Hii... I am Sumit Bhonsle, student of B.com[HONS] Final Year.
which is the best institute for ICWA Oral Coaching in pune or Indore?
11th November 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am graduate b.com in distance education 50% Mark. Now Can i do ICWA course. So please give me details in mail id@[email protected].
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?