6th July 2012, 06:51 PM
sanjuhappy1

Which is between between MCA and MSc IT?

i have completed bca, what is better mca or mscit?...pleaes tell me which one is t

plz reply fast.....

6th July 2012, 08:24 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is between between MCA and MSc IT?

Hi,
See both are good. Both are there for technical positions in corporate sectors. Initially let me tell you this was not the case. People used to get better job positions than M.Sc. people 4-5 years back. Even such thing also happened where M.Sc. people did not even get a job or certain position if he/she competed against an MCA person.
Today the situation has changed a bit. M.Sc. IT has become a lucrative situation also for students. Also more and more people are coming for MCA, so securing a job has become difficult for them. As of now I would recommend you to go for M.Sc. IT. If you would have mentioned from which place are you, then I could have made a shortlist of the colleges you can go for.
Remember that if you are not into teaching and lectureship, then these studies are for technical positions and you will be competing for the IT world. So you will have to groom yourself for better programming knowledge, better hardware skills and others.
5th August 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I am from kashmir i am bca, what can i do mca or mscit
14th June 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

i am interested networking and hardware . Which pg course is best for that mca or msc it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?