6th July 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for open student? Marks needed in MBBS?

dear sir,
what is the fess for open student nd how many marks in mbbs we have to score to get admation in MBBS

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for a student of open category for one year? Cutoff list of MBBS course? Total numbers of seats available for MBBS course?
  2. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  3. How much marks are needed to get admitted into MBBS after studying in 12th Biology? What is the total fee structure? -- [New]
  4. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to study MBBS?
  5. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  6. Can I get MS degree from USA/UK after completing MBBS in Russia? What is the fee structure? Formalities or documents needed?
  7. What is the fee structure for MBBS after scoring 946 marks in intermediate and 65 marks in EAMCET?
  8. How much is the fee per year of MBBS for open category student?
  9. Information on how to do MBBS after passing 12th with 61%? What is the total fee structure for MBBS course?
  10. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  11. What is the cost of MBBS 5 years course in Bangladesh
  12. What is the passing marks needed in MBBS? How much is the fees for MBBS?
  13. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  14. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  15. Minimum marks required for MBBS in Open Category? I have scored 82 marks in Associate CET
  16. What is the fee structure of MBBS program offered by JIPMER? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I get MBBS seat in government or self supported college in Tamilnadu? Details about the fee structure? I am a open/general candidate with 194.25 cutoff
  18. What are the government colleges in Anand and Vallabh Vidyanagar after completing 12th with 66.2%? Any scholarship available for open category student? What is the fee structure?
16th August 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for open student? Marks needed in MBBS?

100 number get Marne par number kisi collage me addmisson ho sakta ya nahi please tell me for obc candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?