7th July 2012, 11:24 PM

Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?

private medical colleges in karnataka , maharastra i will take private good colleges in india because my gov, medical colleges will be not selected so im so confuse will be repeteded or privata medical colleges selected thuouth management quta ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  2. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  5. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  6. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission? -- [New]
  7. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship?
  8. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  9. How much is the medical college fee structure in Karnataka Private and Government Medical Colleges?
  10. Fee structure details of the private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  11. How many PG seats are available in Karnataka in Management Quota? What is the fee structure?
  12. fee structure of private medical colleges in karnataka state? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Information about medical seat availability? What is the fee structure of private medical colleges in Hyderabad, Karnataka and Chennai
  14. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat?
  15. Fee structure to get direct admission in DGO through management quota?
  16. Which are the private medical colleges under government quota in karnataka PGCET?
  17. How to get admission for MBBS in private medical college under Management quota?
  18. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
21st January 2013, 12:38 AM
SHARIB IZHAR

Default Re: Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?

Yes, you can take admission in private colleges in Karnataka. There is no bondation of fees because it depends on your rank. If your rank is better then the admission process will require less fees. From management quota, definite number of students are propelled to seek admission.
20th April 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?

Sir,how many donation we can pay for take admission in Mbbs?
10th December 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sir I wanted to know what is the fee status for MBBS course in india for pvt/govt. Medical collage.how to go for management quota.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=645336#ixzz2n5lMBjgX
25th January 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about private medical colleges near tamil nadu with low fee structure.anyone can help me?
13th May 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my first year bipc and secured 80% in board examinations .. I am not sure that i ill be able to get a free seat so i want to know howmuch donation we need to pay
10th June 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

How much fee is to be paid for management quota seat
8th March 2016, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I want admission for MBBS in Bangalore.please let me know the few details
25th May 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What's the fee structure in private medical college in Karnataka for out of state candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?