8th July 2012, 12:58 AM
rits17

Syllabus and previous years question papers for coal India limited exam?

plz send me syllabus and previous year question paper for coal india limited exam...as soon as possible for electronics and telecommunication

at [email protected]

Related Questions:
8th July 2012, 11:41 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers for coal India limited exam?

CIL management trainee syllabus:-

The written exam comprises of two papers each in the form of MCQ.

Paper I consists of MCQ's on general awareness and and aptitude

Paper II consists of MCQ's on technical aptitude on the subject chosen by you.

Each paper consists of 100 questions with 100 marks.

You can give the exam either in english or hindi.

The duration of the paper is three hours.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aptitude-2.pdf(28.4 KB, 19107 views)
File Type: pdf Aptitude.pdf(32.8 KB, 4739 views)
File Type: pdf CA-April-2012.pdf(102.3 KB, 4669 views)
8th July 2012, 02:22 PM
priyankasree

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers for coal India limited exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rits17 View Post
plz send me syllabus and previous year question paper for coal india limited exam...as soon as possible for electronics and telecommunication
Quote:
Originally Posted by rits17 View Post

Coal India Limited(CIL) Management Trainee(MT) Syllabus 2012, for

Electronic,Electrical,Civil,Mechanical:

Coal India(CIL) Syllabus for Management Trainee has General awareness,Aptitude and Technical Aptitude(Subject).Coal India Limited Management Trainee(MT) Exam date is 22nd July,2012.Paper 1 consist of 100 objective type of questions on General awareness and Aptitude for all candidates like

Electrical,Electronics,Mechanical,Civil,Mining,Env ironmental,Telecommunication,Geology, Sales & Marketing and Legal etc.Paper 2 has also 100 objective type of questions ,all questions related to Relevant subjects.

Coal India MT Question Papers for Mechanical,Electrical,Mechanical and Civil etc will come in 2 languages that of English and Hindi.40 Marks are minimum qualify marks for General candidates in each Coal India question paper.35 marks for OBC Candidates and 30 marks for SC/ST/PH Candidates.The total duration of both cil mt question papers is 3 hours.

Coal India Question paper consist :

Coal India limited question paper consist of 2 papers with 200 marks and have to answer in 3 hours
Total Time Duration:3 hours
Total Questions:200
Total Marks:200

Coal India Limited(CIL) Management Trainee (MT) Syllabus for Paper 1:

1.General Awareness-50 marks
2.Aptitude-50 marks
Total Number of questions:100
Type of Questions:Objective

Coal India Syllabus for MT Paper 2:

Technical Aptitude:100 marks

ALL THE BEST.....
13th July 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers for coal India limited exam?

plz send me syllabus and previous year question paper of coal India limited exam as soon as possible....... for geology on my email [email protected]
15th July 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of ETC branch for coal India limited?
15th July 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus and previous year question paper of coal India limited exam(E&T) as soon as possible.

email:[email protected]
16th July 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous year question paper models for mechanical stundents..as soon as possible...
my email:[email protected]
16th July 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
please send me previous year question paper of management trainee (mechanical) of coal india limited as soon as possible.

Thanking you
rahul kumar
([email protected])
16th July 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question and answer papers of coal India limited exam(MT-mechanical)as soon as possible.

E-mail:[email protected]
16th July 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the previous paper of mechanical branch
in my email - [email protected]
17th July 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Pls sent me previous year question and answer papers of coal india limited exam(sales & marketing)as soon as possible.

M-MAIL:[email protected]
17th July 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

is there any negative marking in coal india limited
18th July 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

please send me mechanical Cil previous year question paper. Thanks in advance. [email protected]
18th July 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

please ive me the syllabus of mechanical on my id [email protected]
15th September 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus & previous 10 year question papers for accountant position at Eastern Coalfield limited,..as soon as possible...
my email:[email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-previous-years-question-papers-coal-india-limited-exam-861964.html#ixzz26XhxQ3bV
15th September 2012, 07:45 PM
Mahesh Prasad b

pleas send me the syllabus & previous 10 year question papers for accountant position exam at Eastern coalfield limited as soon as possible,

thanks in advance
my E-mail ID: [email protected]
15th September 2012, 11:14 PM
mailme.ramkapoor

Hi dear,

Coal India Limited(CIL) Management Trainee(MT) Syllabus 2012, for

Electronic,Electrical,Civil,Mechanical:

Coal India(CIL) Syllabus for Management Trainee has General awareness,Aptitude and Technical Aptitude(Subject).Coal India Limited Management Trainee(MT) Exam date is 22nd July,2012.Paper 1 consist of 100 objective type of questions on General awareness and Aptitude for all candidates like

Electrical,Electronics,Mechanical,Civil,Mining,Env ironmental,Telecommunication,Geology, Sales & Marketing and Legal etc.Paper 2 has also 100 objective type of questions ,all questions related to Relevant subjects.

Coal India MT Question Papers for Mechanical,Electrical,Mechanical and Civil etc will come in 2 languages that of English and Hindi.40 Marks are minimum qualify marks for General candidates in each Coal India question paper.35 marks for OBC Candidates and 30 marks for SC/ST/PH Candidates.The total duration of both cil mt question papers is 3 hours.

Coal India Question paper consist :

Coal India limited question paper consist of 2 papers with 200 marks and have to answer in 3 hours
Total Time Duration:3 hours
Total Questions:200
Total Marks:200

Coal India Limited(CIL) Management Trainee (MT) Syllabus for Paper 1:

1.General Awareness-50 marks
2.Aptitude-50 marks

Coal India Syllabus for MT Paper 2:

Technical Aptitude:100 marks

Thanks
1st November 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

pleas send me the syllabus & previous 10 year question papers for mts(clerk) position exam 2012 at national micro credit control organisation,kolkata
1st November 2012, 02:20 PM
Anjalisoni

pleas send me the syllabus & previous 10 year question papers for mts(clerk) position exam 2012 at national micro credit control organisation,kolkata
13th March 2013, 12:46 AM
yash_ki

plz sent me the previous question paper for the post (Provident Fund Inspector)
Coalfield limited.
my email id : [email protected]
14th April 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

what is average cut off for general awerness and aptitude test...???
26th May 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

plz sent me the previous question paper for the post ldc of cmpfo... and my email id dis [email protected]
21st December 2013, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

plz sent me the previous question paper for the post ldc of cmpfo... and my email id dis [email protected]
25th February 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus and previous question 10 year paper for the post of pharmacist (trainee) as soon as posible
My Email ID [email protected]
22nd March 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Please kindly send previous technical question papers of CIL for the post of MT Environment...email id- [email protected]
Thank you.
11th April 2014, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Please send previous years papers of CIL for MT Environmental email id: [email protected]
11th April 2014, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Please send previous year question papers of CIL for the post of MT Environment...email id: [email protected]
19th April 2014, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me previous yr qus paper with answers.
Mail [email protected]
13th May 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am apperating for Coal India MT_ sales & Marketing 2014
Plz send me the link for prev yr que
14th May 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous year question papers with their answesr of CIL for the post of MT personnel/hr......... email id: [email protected]
13th July 2014, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

pls send me paramedical exm syllabus and previous yr question paper on [email protected] plz
21st October 2014, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous year syllabus and question paper with their answer of CIL for the post of OVERCEER (civil eng.)..
[email protected]
21st October 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous year syllabus and question paper with their answer of CIL for the post of OVERCEER (civil eng.)..
[email protected]
22nd October 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous year syllabus and qestion paper of cil for the post of overceer(civil)...
Email [email protected]
22nd October 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous year syllabus and qestion paper of cil for the post of overceer(civil)...
Email [email protected]
22nd October 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Email [email protected]
27th October 2014, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous year question pattern & questions for pharmacist tech. Very soon.
11th November 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous year question papers of CIL or MCL for the post of pharmacist....
email---- [email protected]
11th November 2014, 12:33 AM
rohitrmishra2009

plz send me the previous year question papers of CIL or MCL for the post of pharmacist....
email---- [email protected]
11th January 2016, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

questions and answer of Coal India Limited exam held on 14-8-2011 for promotion from non executive to executive in E&M discipline
16th July 2016, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus and previous 10 year question paper for CIL MT environment
Email id- [email protected]
5th January 2017, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Please give the last year question papers of civil engg.for CIL managment trainee recruitment at email id [email protected]
5th January 2017, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

According to latest adv of CIL, there are certain vacancies for civil stream. so may i request you sir it will be very helpful to get previous exam question paper (civil).
e-mail id- [email protected]
waiting for favorable reply,
thank you.
5th January 2017, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the last ten years coal india limited management trainee electrical. Question papers.I shall be very thankful to you for this.my mail id is [email protected]
10th January 2017, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me the last 2 years question paper of coal India limited , management trainee geology on my email ID [email protected]. Thank you......
18th January 2017, 10:32 AM
arvi_121

Kindly provide me cil managenment trainee mechanical engineering previous 5 year question paper ASAP.............
MY EMAIL ID Is [email protected]
18th January 2017, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Please send me coal india previous year question paper for electrical to my mail id [email protected]
18th January 2017, 11:52 AM
sundarjj

Sir please send coal india previous year question paper electrical to my mail id [email protected]
18th January 2017, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Please send me sample questions and previous years questions for IT (information technology) stream.
Email:[email protected]
27th January 2017, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous years question for mechanical stream.
Email:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?