14th February 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?

I have completed my graduation in Computer Science. After that I started working on IT Industry. My total experience is 3 yrs and 9 months. Please let me know how much will it help me to do MS in USA?

Also please let me know what is the procedure of applying for MS in USA. If possible please provide me a link which will states the details procedure for doing MS from USA.

15th February 2011, 06:58 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?

Sure you are eligible to apply for the Master course. Also work experience does count. You need to first of all select at least 5 universities where you will be interested in pursuing the course. Check out the intake time. Based on that you need to appear for the GRE exam. You will also need to appear for the TOEFL exam too. Along with this it is important to have at least a first class throughout your academic career.
12th April 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?

Does they do any background verification
1st July 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I am a Post Graduate in Information Technology. Now I want to go to US for higher studies. Can you please suggest me that which can be the right and appropriate course that i should go for? Thanx
1st July 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I am a Post graduate in IT. Now before going to corporate i want to go to US for higher studies where i can brush up my skills. So can u suggest what are the courses which i can go for? Interests are databases and programming.
20th July 2011, 12:33 PM
abhi789
Banned

your work experience will not be counted.you will have to qualify gre and toefl exam.
9th August 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

hai i have 2years experience in telecommunication now i want to do ms in telecommunication only so according to my experience shal i het less tution fees and my gre score is 980 n toefl is 101 btech 55% so shud i get admission r not give some tips now
18th November 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA from India, can I go for MS in USA ? how to select University and what would be fee structure and formalities?
11th August 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i completed my btech in 2011. I plan to do MS in USA but only after working for two
Years in india. Now i have got a job here. Is my decision bad?pls help me giving.
12th February 2013, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

I have done BE in Electrical and Electronics from Madhya Pradesh Technical University with 83.88 % as my degree. I have worked in IT industry for 6 months. I now want to crack GRE and and pusue MS from MIT . What are the chances and what are the procedures? What type of profile do they require for admissions ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?