8th July 2012, 10:56 PM
Bipulesh Dutta

How to get admission in B.Ed in Jammu University? Which is the approved B.Ed universities in B.Ed?

Sir i am an untrained deputaded teacher in wb govt.i want to admission in b.ed in jammu university.my question is that the b.ed degree will allow in west bengal.&who is the approved jammu b.ed?

11th August 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Ed in Jammu University? Which is the approved B.Ed universities in B.Ed?

What is the date of admissions in private bed colleges
16th August 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Ed in Jammu University? Which is the approved B.Ed universities in B.Ed?

hi m professor in a b.ed. college in jammu pls call me @ 8528501377 if u have any query regarding B.Ed from jammu university
5th September 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Respt Sir
Please give me all knowledge of B.ed.addmission in Jammu University

My I.D.is [email protected]
Thankyou
20th February 2013, 06:24 AM
Unregistered

what are the eligibility required to do b ed ftom jammu university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?