9th July 2012, 12:48 AM
Ajith J

What is the duration for CWA course? How to do M.Com along with the course from IGNOU?

I am an MBA finance graduate wish to do CWA. How many years would i take to complete the course. I also wish to do Mcom along with the course from IGNOU. Please send details, along with details of both.

8th August 2012, 02:39 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration for CWA course? How to do M.Com along with the course from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajith J View Post
I am an MBA finance graduate wish to do CWA. How many years would i take to complete the course. I also wish to do Mcom along with the course from IGNOU. Please send details, along with details of both.
Being a graduate, you will get complete exemption from the Foundation stage of the Cost and Work Accountancy course and will be able to enroll directly for the Intermediate Course and the minimum duration to complete this particular stage is 12 months. The Intermediate Course is followed by the Final Course and the minimum duration to complete the same is also 12 months. Now, apart from this, you will have to undergo management training for a minimum period of three years and you may register for the same anytime while pursuing the Cost and Work Accountancy course.

The Fee structure of the Cost and Work Accountancy course is as follows:
  • Intermediate Course:
Distance Mode - Rs.15700
Oral Coaching - Rs.19700
  • Final Course:
Distance Mode- Rs.11500
Oral Coaching- Rs. 16500

For more information about the course, refer to the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.

For information regarding Master of Commerce (M.Com) program offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?