9th July 2012, 12:06 PM
swa1234

Which has better scope between MBA Hotel Management and MBA in Aviation?

I completed my graduation(b.com).... Iam confused between Mba in hotel management and Mba i aviation...can ayone tell me which has a better scope...and plz refer me some good institutes in kolkata...and it will be a help if you give me idea regarding the course fees...

30th April 2013, 02:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has better scope between MBA Hotel Management and MBA in Aviation?

MBA in aviation has higher career scope than MBA in Hotel management. JIS Institute of Aviation, IIAS, etc are some of the reputed institutions. Aircraft maintenance and engineering institute is another suitable college for study. Bengal Institute of Hotel management, Guru Nanak institute, etc are some of the reputed colleges for hotel management. Selection of the course can be done according to your interest.
19th June 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which has better scope between MBA Hotel Management and MBA in Aviation?

I completed my graduation(b.com) since 2008 with 43.6%.... Iam confused between Mba in hotel management and Mba i aviation...can ayone tell me which has a better scope...and plz refer me some good institutes in lucknow or mumbai...and it will be a help if you give me idea regarding the course fees...
2nd July 2013, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Can v do mba in aviation widout doing bba in aviation??
22nd September 2013, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

Now i'm pursuing MBA in hotel management from kolkata IAM . I just want to know can i get the job after completing my MBA in hotel management.......
20th December 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation in hotel management.Now in which field should I do MBA? I want to go in service department.
11th July 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Have done MBA course in Dolphin School of Hotel Management (DSHM)???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?