9th July 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I join merchant Navy after completing B.Tech electronics and communication without entrance test or direct interview? Will there be any scholarship for SC candidates? How can I get into government colleges of Merchant Navy?

Can I join Merchant Navy after completing B.Tech Electronics & Commnication without any entrance test or direct interview? What is the fee structure for same? Will there be any scholarship for SC candidates? How can I get government colleges of Merchant Navy.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join merchant Navy after completing B.Tech electronics and communication without entrance test or direct interview? Will there be any scholarship for SC candidates? How can I get into government colleges of Merchant Navy?
  2. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
  3. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  4. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for merchant navy after pursing B.E in electronics and communication branch
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  7. Can i join merchant navy after scoring 60% aggregate in B.Tech ETC? Is Liverpool university good for merchant navy training?
  8. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  9. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  10. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%
  11. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  12. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  13. Can girls after doing B.Sc. join navy or merchant navy?
  14. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  15. How to join merchant navy after B.Tech in mechanical? -- [New]
  16. Can i join merchant navy after graduation in electronics and communication engineering? I am 20 years old
  17. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  18. Is it possible to join 1 year course of merchant navy after electronics and communication? Which are the best colleges and what is the fees?
19th October 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join merchant Navy after completing B.Tech electronics and communication without entrance test or direct interview? Will there be any scholarship for SC candidates? How can I get into government colleges of Merchant Navy?

i have diploma in electronics and communication engg. how,s course sutiablefor me cont.08355067374 email. [email protected]
20th October 2012, 06:53 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join merchant Navy after completing B.Tech electronics and communication without entrance test or direct interview? Will there be any scholarship for SC candidates? How can I get into government colleges of Merchant Navy?

http://www.buzzparas.com/wp-content/...navy-ships.jpg

My friend Merchant Navy is not a course. Therefore there is no point of fee, scholarship, government etc. Merchant Navy is a very lucrative job field which comes with unparallel salary and additional perks that are unmatched.

Merchant Navy is non-combat fleet. It is not here to protect our seas from invasion. Merchant Navy deals in cargo transportation. Whether you are transporting coal, crude oil, machinery, it is done via sea through merchant navy.

You can divide Merchant Navy into three department, Deck, Engine and Service. The majority of jobs in the field are related to these three departments. The best jobs in merchant navy are officer level posts in Deck and Engine department. Most of the perks that lures candidates to join Merchant Navy are given to officers.

Eligibility

There are two options for you. Either pursue B.Sc in Nautical Science or Marine Engineering.

In both case you should compelte 12th with PCM subjects.

At least 60 percent marks in 12th is required.

The maximum age limit to apply for Marine Engineering is 20 years.

Regardless of the gender, you should be unmarried to apply for merchant navy.

With this qualification you can get a officer level job in Merchant navy. However there is another way to seek admission. You can seek direct entry through the following procedure.

If you are candidate of 12th PCM, you can apply for Deck Cadet job.

If you have Bachelor of Technology degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Technology Engineering. Then there are several jobs for you in Deck and Engine department. Rest can not apply for the Merchant Navy.

Those who seek direct admission after B.Tech course other than Marine Engineering have to compulsary take 9 months pre-sea course from MERI.
18th November 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

i an a diploma holder in electrical engg. How can i join merchent nevy?
Rgds- Ashok kumar
id- [email protected]
2nd December 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

dear respected sir, i am student of b.tech final year student in mech. eng. can i join merchant navy and what will be procedure for it??
14th January 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

can i join the merchant navy after diploma in electronics engg(3 yeras)???? & what documents are required?
4th March 2013, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

I am an electronics and telecommunication student and i want to join merchant navy can u let me know wheather this field is allowed in merchant navy or not
and what short of procedure i have to follow .... to get into it..
12th April 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

can i get job in merchant navy after completing my BE in elecronic and telecommunication ? if i can then for which post???????
31st July 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i hav completed my b.tech (electronics n communication) Is there any option for me to get into merchant navy on officer level? plz tell my id z : [email protected]
8th October 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i m perusing (last year) b.tech in electronics&comm. and i want apply in merchant navy. but i have stutter problem. so can i apply in merchant navy......? if yes than where i can apply in merchant navy? and which post is for me..? plz tell my id :- [email protected]
12th November 2013, 05:40 PM
nirajpcet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I join Merchant Navy after completing B.Tech Electronics & Commnication without any entrance test or direct interview? What is the fee structure for same? Will there be any scholarship for SC candidates? How can I get government colleges of Merchant Navy.
procedure to apply merchent navy . plz sent on my e-mail : [email protected]
23rd November 2013, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

After B.Tech in electronics and communication engg. can i join Mrchant navy ?? if yes then please tell me .... thanking you for sahring information,,!
19th August 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

can i join merchant navy after completing B.E. in electronics & communication? which courses suitable for me?how much helpfull NCC 'C' certificate in course or for joining? which institutes or colleges good for related courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?