9th July 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get through counseling after scoring 14600 rank in CET?

I have got 14600 rank in cet enternc rsult...can u plzzzzz tell me .... I can pass the counselling n get addmssn addmissn or nt plzz tell me m very worried abt it..... N when iz secnd conselling held????????????????????? Plzzzzz tell me

4th October 2012, 09:35 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get through counseling after scoring 14600 rank in CET?

Qualifying entrance exam opens the door for you to be eligible for applying for admission.

However, you must remember that your bachelor’s aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't even mentioned that. It is difficult to say in which college you will get a seat as your question lacks detail information. In the absence of such vital information it is not even possible to say whether your name will be called for counseling or not in the college/university you have applied for admission.

Your chances of getting a seat on the basis of rank are quite positive and likely.

Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission.

The next time you ask such question do provide your full academic details with marks obtained.
4th October 2012, 09:47 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Qualifying entrance exam normally opens the door for you to be eligible for applying for admission.

However, you must remember that your class 12 aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't even mentioned that. It is difficult to say in which college you will get a seat as your question lacks detail information. In the absence of such vital information it is not even possible to say whether your name will be called for counseling or not in the college/university you have applied for admission.

Your chances of getting a seat on the basis of rank are quite positive and likely.

Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission.

The next time you ask such question do provide your full academic details with marks obtained.
27th June 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I got 4586 rank in imu- cet. I am obc. I scored aggregate 71% marks in boards.will u tell me which college I will get.whether I will be able to get marine engineering or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?