9th July 2012, 08:52 PM
keyur2626

What is the criteria for diploma student to apply for JEE?

sir, i am studying in the last year of the diploma engineering(ce) from gujarat technological univarsity,gujarat. so what criteria has to be full fill by me ? please replay me

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to apply for JEE Advanced for Diploma student? What are the subjects in JEE Advanced for Diploma student?
  2. Eligibility criteria for diploma Automobile Engineering students for IIT JEE? Which are the courses offered?
  3. IIT JEE Eligibility Criteria for a student who is qualifying a 3 yrs diploma(polytechnic) in CS trade?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for JEE main exams after completion of Diploma course? -- [New]
  5. JEE or other B.Tech entrance exams on the basis of Diploma engineering?
  6. Can I apply for IIT JEE after passing mechanical diploma?
  7. Eligibility criteria for IIT-JEE examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. From where can I buy the admission forms for IIT JEE? I am a diploma final year student
  9. Eligibility to apply in JEE Advanced for a candidate who has secured 86% in 10th and 75% in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course?
  10. Eligibility criteria of JEE Mains and Advance for Diploma Automobile engineering students? What courses are offered to such student?
  11. Requirements to apply for PSU recruitment exams for Civil Engineering Diploma student who belongs to Nepal?
  12. How to apply for IIT JEE entrance exam after completing Diploma?
  13. Can a diploma student write IIT JEE?
  14. How can a diploma student appear for IIT JEE exam?
  15. Which is more tough between Diploma and JEE?
  16. Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for Diploma holder?
  17. Can I apply for minority scholarship for IIT JEE? I am a student of 12th and going to appear for IIT JEE exam
  18. Can I join IIT if my 12th rank is 55%
15th December 2012, 06:39 PM
littleheart2012

Default Re: What is the criteria for diploma student to apply for JEE?

Students who passed their Board exam for the first time in 2012, the eligibility criteria for joining any of the IITs or ISM Dhanbad will be 60% marks in their 12th Board or equivalent (55% for SC/ST/PwD candidates). For those candidates who appear in their Board exams for the first time in 2013, the eligibility criteria will remain ‘top 20 percentile of the successful candidates’ in their Boards, category-wise. This will be a one-time exception for JEE (Advanced) 2013 only.

For those students who passed their 12th Board exams in 2012 but are re-appearing in the 2013 Board exams with a view to improve their performance, 60% rule will apply if they use their 2012 Board exam results and ‘top 20 percentile’ rule will apply if they use their 2013 Board exam results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?