9th July 2012, 10:19 PM
RKVVMUTHU

How to join diploma in petro Chemical Technology after completing SSLC?

Respected sir.....
My name is V.Vairamuthu.
I Have completed SSLC in sep 2011
I Apply to join inDiplamo in Petro Chemical Technology.
I Want to know about this petro chemical technology and it's jobs oppertunities in future.
So, please help me and please give me the instructions and the jobs oppertunities of this course..
Thank you sir......

Related Questions:
  1. Where to join degree course in Petro Chemical Gujarat or outside states?
  2. Am I eligible for MBA after finishing diploma in Petro Chemical Engineering?
  3. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat -- [New]
  4. Where can I get admission in Gujarat after doing diploma in petro chemical from MS University, Baroda
  5. List of colleges offering Petro Chemical Engineering in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  7. How to join B.Tech in IIT after completing diploma? I am doing diploma in chemical engineering
  8. Details about entrance exam in VIT for M.Tech after B.Tech (ECE)? Syllabus?
  9. Is there a good scope in Petroleum engineering?
  10. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  11. Want to make a career related to organic chemistry. How to proceed?
  12. Should I join Diploma course after completion of 10th class? What are the advantages of joining this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course after SSLC?
  13. What to do to join IIST after completing SSLC with 95% and 77% in 12th?
  14. Can I join B.A government college after completing diploma?
  15. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  16. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  17. Petro Chemical passout can get admission in Mechanical Diploma
  18. How to join space science after completing diploma in chemical engineering with 90%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?