9th July 2012, 11:59 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-I Introduction to Computers Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-I Introduction to Computers Papers are based on a wide range of introductory topics to computers which provides the student of BCA a firm base with which to proceed. The paper is divided into objective type short answer questions, from topics like explanation or expansion of terms like VLSI, UNIVAC, differentiation between a digital and analog computer, EEPROM, what is meant by system software which examples to elucidate, differences between and functions of the SRAM and DRAM, explanation of block diagram of a computer, architecture of a floppy disk, the advantages of a portable computer and so on. Longer questions can be expected from topics like the various parts of a computer and their role and function, structure of an optical scanner, the advantages of a 64 bit computer, different types of ROM and addressing modes, the structure of a laser printer, architecture of a CRT monitor, and structure of a plotter and so on.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of Ph.D of computer science of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
  2. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-B.Arch Sem-I Structural Design and Systems-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Computer Graphics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Information Systems Applications Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA 1st Sem Introduction to Computers Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-II Database Management Systems Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. List of top 10 MSc colleges offering organic chemistry in North India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do MSc in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University after completing BSc Chemistry from Bundelkhand University
  9. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Information Systems Applications Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BBA Sem-VI Personality Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. What is the fees of MSc IT in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat -- [New]
  12. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BBA Sem-I Computer Applications-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?
  14. Can I give the exam of Drug Inspector? I am Chemistry PG from Veer Narman South Gujarat University from Surat
  15. Can we join B.E IT after BCA? I am a commerce student
  16. How to apply for MSW course in Gujrati or Hindi Language?
  17. PTU BCA 1st Semester- Introduction to Information Technology (BC-101) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  18. Names of government colleges of MSc Chemistry in Ahmadabad and Gandhinagar with Analytical Chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?