10th July 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

How to become a CBI officer? Where to get the application form? I am doing B.E

now, i am doing my BE (final year).i am intrested to become a CBI officer?How i prepare myself for this and where i get application for this exam.

REGARDS
S.SILAMBARASI.

29th August 2012, 07:40 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a CBI officer? Where to get the application form? I am doing B.E

You can try for CBI officer post with a B.E degree as graduation is the main eligibility which is essential. Selection for this post involves SSC written exam. You are doing final year graduation and even in this level you can apply for this post. Final year graduates on qualify written exam need to submit educational certificates so as to attend further selection process. Physical test and P.I will be the final recruitment tests involved in. Log in to SSC official site where in notifications for this post will be published. Download application form for this post from SSC site.
10th September 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a CBI officer? Where to get the application form? I am doing B.E

i want to Became A CBI officer i compleet my Graduation in Becom Please Advice Me
12th October 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 10th /12th erom nepal board and graduation from d.um in commerce though i have pass my board exam from nepal i am parmanent citizen oe india so regarding this can i apply for cbi
13th October 2012, 08:43 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

CBI: Central Bureau of Investigation

This is one of the Trusted Investigation group of India

But you have to undergo a long process as you have to write CSE(Civils Examination)in the integrated services of the CSE or there is one more method that is SSC(Staff Selection Committee exam) with this exam too

The Eligibility regarding age is 21-27 years

To get jobs in some of the important post of bureau

you should complete your graduation in criminology field

your degree must be from a recognized Indian University.

you can enter into CBI as Inspector but the high level jobs are obtained by IPS \officers only

SSC is also not a simple exam it also consists of 4 stages you have to clear all of them

Then only you will get placed in CBI department

Some times the candidates with LAW background also gets a chance to enter in to CBI Department.

this is all about CBI intake of Personnel

If you have any queries regarding this you can log on into
The official website for the exam SSC(Staff Selection Commission)Is

http://ssc.nic.in/SSC.html
With Regards
sumit
1st March 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Iam 27 years old and this year iam appearing for the first year of my graduation.I want to become a police officer,but when i'll be appearing final year my age will be 29 years.... And in chhattisgarh SUb inspector recruitment is not fixed every year niether CGPSC..... the only choice will be UPSC..... Please help me to find me a way ..... i want to become a police officer....please let me know how i can make it possible
12th March 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I ve only completed my sybsc can I apply to b a CBI officer?
26th March 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i had cmptld my btech with IT ,and i want to become cbi officer can u plz suggest me hw to apply for that exam!!
4th October 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

How become a cbi officer and how to get application form & please tell me application date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?