10th July 2012, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Original certificates for IBPS Bank Clerk Posts?

hello,
i'm studying my second B.tech and i got good score in ibps clerk exam. but i got my certificates in my college.. is it necessary to produce my originals at the time of interview...
thank you

24th April 2016, 05:37 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Original certificates for IBPS Bank Clerk Posts?

Yes, It is mandatory to show original marks-sheet of class 10th & 12th. This is mandatory for the verification process and final joining letters will be sent only to those candidates who will have their original marks-sheet of 10th & 12th.

But there is nothing not to worry about, because you can collect your original marks-sheet in just one hours and for that you need to write an application form to your HOD(Head of the Department) asking permission to collect your original marks-sheet. The registrar will hand over your all original documents once you submit that application form having a sign of you HOD.
25th April 2016, 05:20 PM
manju51

Default Re: Original certificates for IBPS Bank Clerk Posts?

Hi,
Yes, Mandatory for the interview they can verify original mark sheets 10,intermediate
you can take permisssion for HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT take originals of 10,12th after interview is completed later submitted originals in your college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?