10th July 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a seat in SRM in any branch of engineering in SRM university?

i have got fiftyseven thousand rank will i get a seat in srm in any branch of engineering in srm university

27th July 2012, 12:24 AM
ab7777

Default Re: Will I get a seat in SRM in any branch of engineering in SRM university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have got fiftyseven thousand rank will i get a seat in srm in any branch of engineering in srm university
Hi friend
I am sorry to tell you that you dont stand a chance of getting a seat in SRM university as your rank in the SRMEEE is too low to have any hope. Usually students with a rank of upto 30000 get a seat in this deemed university though the core courses are occupied within the first 15000 rankers itself.

Now either you can opt for another college to do your B.Tech degree or if you are willing to work hard for a seat then i suggest you to consider taking a drop for one eyar and preparing hard for competitive exams so that you can pass them with a better rank and hopefully get a seat. But take the drop only if you're serious about studying for one whole year with 100% effort from your end. The road is not an easy one but definitely will pay off in the long run.
Good luck
30th April 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a seat in SRM in any branch of engineering in SRM university?

i got 8285 rank in srm can i get seat/.
1st May 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

will i get a seat in automobile engineering in srm,chennai. i got a rank of 27626
1st May 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

can i get a seat in (civil engineering) in srm university with rank 43895?
6th May 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

will i get ece in srm at rank 12800
5th May 2014, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 51424 rank in SRMEE .. will i get addmision in any branch of SRM??? plz reply
28th May 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I got a rank of 3500 in SRM in 2014 but did not go for counseling. The last date of common counseling for all candidates - 24-May-14, is also over. what is the possibility of taking admission in Chennai campus. There may be some seats getting vacated after some time. Is there a way to notify SRM that we are willing to take admission now. is there going to be another counseling session.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?