10th July 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 2nd PUC to join BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?

what is the minimum marks in 2nd p.u.c required to join b.sc ag in dharwad university

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to apply for BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I join BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PUC?
  3. Minimum Marks required to get admission for B.Sc course in Dharwad University?
  4. What is the minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture in University of Agriculture, Darwad? -- [New]
  5. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  6. Will I get a seat in BSc Biotech college of Dharwad after scoring 50% in PUC II? Fee structure of the college?
  7. How to join M.Com in Dharwad University? What is the minimum percentage required?
  8. How much marks are required in 2nd PU to join BSc Agriculture and B.Tech Agriculture
  9. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  10. Minimum marks required in CET(Karnataka) to get a seat medical college? I have completed my 2nd PUC with 87.2% in Karnataka -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the minimum percentage for schedule caste students to get BSc Agriculture seat in bangalore?
  12. Can I join BSc Forestry after passing 2nd PUC science?
  13. Is there any entrance examination for the admission in B.Sc. agriculture program in university of agriculture science, Dharwad?
  14. What is the BSc Agriculture government fee in Dharwad for GM candidates?
  15. How to join in Dharwad University in Karnataka after passing 12th in science? How to join BSc in CS?
  16. Minimum marks and rank required in PUC to join MBBS in Karnataka state?
  17. Can i join BSc Forestry after passing 2nd PUC science?
  18. Can I join BSc in forestry after completion of 2nd PUC science?
3rd December 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 2nd PUC to join BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?

minimum marks in puc required for bsc agriculture in dharwad?
1st March 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 2nd PUC to join BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?

minimum marks required apply to BSc agri in pune university
8th April 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I wish to join the B.Sc agree at Darvad . But I don't knew any thing aboutthat .so plz give the informetion about how i am jointhisthis course?
7th May 2013, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required to get admission for BscAg course in GKVK
9th May 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

when will you announce bsc agriculture application form 2013
21st May 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i got 220 marks in pcb and i got 70 marks in pcb (cet),is there any chance for me to get bsc ag in bangaluru
28th May 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

How to join for Bsc agriculture ? I've scored 74.5 % & cet ranking for Bsc agriculture is 25066 . Will I get seat ?
29th May 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I scored less than 50% in pcb, will I get seat in bsc agri in dharwad university
31st May 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i scored 51% in pcb & cet ranking for bsc agri is 58799. will i get seat in dharwad university?
31st May 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

i scored 51% in pcb & cet ranking is 58799. will i get seat for bsc agri in dharwad university?
23rd June 2013, 08:25 PM
vinutha dt

[What is the minimum marks required to get admission for BscAg course in GKVK[/QUOTE]

Will i get seat in gkvk college of bsc ag as i got ranking 38238and in practicals i got 4516 and i hv 2A quoga and rural quota?
23rd June 2013, 08:50 PM
vinutha dt

[What is the minimum marks required to get admission for BscAg course in GKVK[/QUOTE]

Will i get seat in gkvk college of bsc ag as i got ranking 38238and in practicals i got 4516 and i hv 2A quoga and rural quota?
26th June 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

can i get a seat dharwad university for bsc agriculture after scoring 50% in puc?wat is the fee if i am a non-local student?
23rd October 2013, 10:49 AM
adarsh m koujalagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the minimum marks in 2nd p.u.c required to join b.sc ag in dharwad university
and what is tha fee
5th May 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage and ranking in cet required to join bsc ag and forestry???
11th May 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2nd pu and i have got the result.the percentage in pcb is 75%.i wanted to join to bsc[agri] hence i want to know whether am eligible in this course.your please requested to help me in finding the top ten agri colleges within karnataka and its fee structure.
22nd May 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my second puc by scoring above 60% in pcb..c an i join for bsc agri??
23rd May 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi i want to join bsc ag and i have scored 209 in pcb
and i belongs to sc category pls tel me may i got seat at gkvk bangalore
28th May 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

ihave score 7389 ranking bsc agri practical exam my pcb % is 65% can i elgible to get government seat for bsc agri pls give information me
1st June 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Will I get the seat in gkvk for agriculture bsc as i got 235 marks in pcb and 28000 in bsc ag and 5000in practical.
2nd June 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I have got 61%in pcmc can get bsc un griculture seatvin dharwad university
6th June 2014, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks required in 2nd PUC qualifying examination and cut off ranking for B.Sc Agriculture in Mandya Hassan Shimoga Bangalore and Dharwad University?
18th June 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 270 MARKS [90%] IN PCB AND I GOT 89 MARKS IN CET THAT IS 9089 RANK IN BSC AGRICULTURE AND I COME UNDER GM CAN I GET SEAT IN DHARWAD OR SHIMOGA UNIVERSITY
18th June 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 270 marks in pcb board exam and 89 marks that is 9089 rank in bsc agriculture i come under gm no quota can i get seat in dharwad or shimoga or bengalore or hassan or mandya
1st December 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the Minimum marks v shd take in 2nd pu and cet ranking to get seat for bsc ag
12th February 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Do they consider pu marks for bsc at cet ranking if so how much % do they take from pu and what should b the cet ranking for cat01 to get bsc ag in gkvk college Bangalore
2nd March 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I m aruna .studying 2nd pu ..how much of marks should I take in 2nd pu to get admission in gkvk Banglore .how much of cet rank is requried ? Plz answer my question?
11th April 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

hey..my name is amulya..now i have completed my 2nd pu exams and am expecting distinction and am sure il get it...now i wanna join bsc ag in dharwad college,,,n in need the seat at any cost!!and am damn intrestd in it,,,its ma dream..i cme in 3b..n i dont knw wt al procedures are there in it
and they say we should have a land to jion bsc agri??is that soo??and wts the cutoff??and wts the cutoff in cet for my caste...pls tel me the procedure how to get admission in dharwad college,,,,please
9th May 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Iam writing cet examination on this year i wanted to join bsc agriculture so i want to attend practical exam but i have no ideas about what they asked in practical examination please give the solutions for this
26th May 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 63% in pcmb will I get seat in gkvk or dharwar. ..I got 154/200 in practical exams
1st June 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

How to join after completion of 2nd pu for agriculture bsc
2nd June 2015, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: Minimum marks required in 2nd PUC to join BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?

sir I have got 70% in 2nd puc can I get a seat in gkvk college Hebbal
17th September 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I'm nisha studying in 2pu in pcmb I have to take bsc in agriculture how much % I should get and I have write cet or no....
31st May 2017, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat in gkvk college? I have scored 50474 rank in agriculture bsc and 3789 rank in agriculture practical. And I have reservation under SC quota
17th June 2017, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got put in 76% and my cet ranking in agree 43000 practical lab 8000 can I am eligible to got agree seat sir please reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?