29th November 2009, 10:50 PM
jay12321

Eligibilty for MSc in forensic science? jobs in defense or CBI after this course?

sir/mam
I am pursuing bsc from rohilkhand univ. with the subjects zoo.,bot,military science.The question is am i eligible subjectwise for msc in forensic sciences.?
If yes then what kind of posts will i get after msc(for.sci.) in defence or CBI?

11th December 2009, 03:46 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibilty for MSc in forensic science? jobs in defense or CBI after this course?

yes u are eligible for msc course........and u might be appointed as junior or assistant researcher or doctor initially.....
11th December 2009, 04:34 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibilty for MSc in forensic science? jobs in defense or CBI after this course?

you can be employed in forensic department
15th December 2009, 07:58 PM
shweta guleria

you can go for JA and forensic department
25th January 2010, 10:58 PM
tanveer alam

Smile Re: Eligibilty for MSc in forensic science? jobs in defense or CBI after this course?

i have complited my msc forensic science from gujarat university school of science ahemedabad 380009,gujarat.i want to job in cbi new delhi. i have been attened international conference enviremental.
and graduation with chemistry.
6th February 2010, 11:05 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Eligibility criteria:
Candidates with a background in science subjects can pursue a career in forensic science. One can do graduation in forensic science (i. e B.Sc. Forensic Science) after 10+2. After graduation they can take up diploma courses in Forensic Science & Criminology which is of 1 year duration. To take up a masters course in forensic science you need to be a graduate preferably with a first division in Physics, chemistry, zoology, botany, biochemistry, microbiology, B.pharm, BDS or applied science.
7th February 2010, 09:35 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Candidates with a background in science subjects can pursue a career in forensic science. One can do graduation in forensic science (i. e B.Sc. Forensic Science) after 10+2. After graduation they can take up diploma courses in Forensic Science & Criminology which is of 1 year duration. To take up a masters course in forensic science you need to be a graduate preferably with a first division in Physics, chemistry, zoology, botany, biochemistry, microbiology, B.pharm, BDS or applied science.
18th April 2010, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

plaese let me know any college in gujarat who offer m.sc forensic science degree ??????????

i have done b,sc, chemistry . am i eligible for the course?
20th April 2010, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
My name is Tilak M. Chavda. I have done B.Sc. in Zoology with first class. Sir i want to make my future in forensic science. And do research in this field. My age is 28 years. Right now i have remove my job because i was not doing my work as i do. Now so much curuption is entered in this field. Now it is too hard to do work in this field for me. I am found of teaching and learning. But now finally i have make my sure dicesition.
Please, give me some advice for this carear option.
Thank you....
27th April 2010, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Hello all of u i m Sagar
i m pursuving 4 Bsc in Computer sci.
Nwdays there is nt much scope in this feild, so would anybody please tell m wht 2 do after my graduatiön?
[email protected]
thanx..
29th April 2010, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I had done BHMS, & interested in forensic science (Msc). What should I have to do? Tell me details about eligibility, future scope, job placement, Is there any distance lerning course?
16th May 2010, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.d.s degree recently from rajasthan university of health science and i want to do msc in forensic science so plz guide me about institute &addmission procedure in this course
[email protected]
19th May 2010, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

hello, i'm anita chauhan .what r the eligibility for the M.sc. forensic science ? if anybody have 52% marks in graduation(Medical), can this person take addmission in M.Sc. in forensic science.
30th May 2010, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i have pass bsc chemist.i will join forensic science in india.pls information...
30th May 2010, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

SATHAVARA MONA JITENDRA BHAI.
Jaivir society,
Behind bus stop,
Chanasma,
Ji-Patan ta-chanasma
Pin: 384220
Mo: 9824405282
Emai: [email protected].

SUMMARY:
%u2022 I have recently passed MSC chemistry [INORGANIC].
%u2022 To work in a challenging and results-oriented environment that seeks an ambitious and career conscious person, where acquired skills and education will be utilized toward continued growth and advancement.
%u2022 Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
%u2022 Training in both organic and inorganic synthetic techniques, including characterization
%u2022 Familiarity with pharmaceutical compound screening using animal models
%u2022 Strong ability to work in teams and collaborations
%u2022 Extensive experience with public speaking, including voice and dialogue training
%u2022 Knowledge of the internet
EDUCATION:
I have done MSC from hemchandracharya north Gujarat University, patan.
SSC GSEB 84%
HSC GHSB 50%
BSC NGU 62%
MSC | NGU 54%
MSC || NGU Running..(will receive result soon)

CONCLUSION:
I feel I would bring a resourcefulness range of disciples. I have a progressive and adroit vocabulary, a pre-requiste for writing proposals, reports and articles. I have a good work ethic and the capability to work safely in a laboratory environment.
31st May 2010, 05:19 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
yes you are eligible and you can go for that,and also you have alsked about the cbi and cid so this is also very good carrier option,
so you start preparation if you want to join the cbi or cid for the sse exam.
25th June 2010, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello, i'm anita chauhan .what r the eligibility for the M.sc. forensic science ? if anybody have 52% marks in graduation(Medical), can this person take addmission in M.Sc. in forensic science.
gujarat forensic science needed 55% of marks in bachelor degree like medicine, science graduate. addmission process by entress exam for more detail visit site gfsu.edu.in
26th June 2010, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

hello,i am chirantan dhar,i have completed my B.pharm frm HPI,sikkim n i am goin 2 do M.pharm in [pharmacology],i hav 2 much craze in forensic scence,is there any any chance of going to CID/CBI after completion of m.pharm,is there any xam they r conducting,what r the eligibities n criterias of going to CID/CBI isif there any xam ,what s the syllabus,pls giv al the details what i hav written
27th June 2010, 04:38 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

HAI
You can go for MSc in forensic science if you have scored a minimum of 60% in your medical graduation. Its has a lot of scope now.
bye
29th June 2010, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

i did my 2 with 89% from cbse and i wannna make mah future in forensics.....so i am going to do bsc(hon)in forensic science ..so please tell me what are the job options after this graduation..whether i have to do msc or a diploma course to get a job in cid/cbi or fbi..please tell me..!!!
plz tell me also is there any option of the job after bsc(hon) in forensic science.....!!!
1st July 2010, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I have done Bsc in microbiology plz tell me am i eligible for doing Msc in forensic science.......
11th July 2010, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

syallabus for msc in forensic science
12th July 2010, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

wat is the eligibility criterion for forensics???? mail me at [email protected]
17th July 2010, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i have completed my b.sc.(zool.,botany,chemistry.) in 1994 and after that i worked as a marketing executive in novartis india ltd for 4 yrs and after that i developed hobby in 'handwriting analysis' i.e. Graphology i also completed a 2yr. course in graphology from a prominent institute of england IGA, and since then i have been as a freelancer.now i want to be a questioned document examiner.kindly inform me about its scope and how can i be a qde? U can also mail me directly at [email protected] regards, bharat bhushan
29th July 2010, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

is bca pass out student eligible for msc in forensic science?
11th August 2010, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 1st year chemistry(graduation)..i want to go the field of forensic dept...kindly anyone can say me that how will i prepare me for this course.....aslo known to me the criteria for this purpose...also name of the exams to go to M.Sc in the same subject.....my [email protected]
14th August 2010, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I have been pursuing B.Tech in Biotechnology engineering. I want to pursue post graduation study on Foirensic Science. Is there any M.Tech course for Forensic science or should I go for M.Sc in Forensice Science? What are the recognised institution/universities in India for this course?

PK Das
15th August 2010, 04:01 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend.
for take up a masters course in forensic science

you need to be a graduate preferably with a first division

in Physics, chemistry, zoology, botany, biochemistry, microbiology, B.pharm,

BDS or applied science.
16th August 2010, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

sir, Iam studing in class 12th with biotechnology (PCM) and i want to know about my carrier in field of forensic science.
kindly send me e-mail at [email protected]
2nd September 2010, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

hello everyone,
i just read everyone's opinion about forensic job perspectives but let me tell you, it is next to impossible to find a career in this field. i know it sounds very rude but thats a fact. well m a post graduate in forensic science from reputed university with remarkable achievements in forensic field.in-spite of trying so hard, success is too far but struggle is still on n i expect to meet success very soon. so friends, in case u r trying to get into this field, please do think twice and do search for forensic job vacancies. all d best n tk cre.
--
With Regards,
SHIVANI KHARE
[email protected]
3rd September 2010, 01:43 PM
sanjusabu

dear friend,
eligibility for m.sc. in forensic science is :
Graduates in Science (preferably physics, chemistry, biology, zoology, bio-chemistry or applied sciences).
for more visit : http://www.winentrance.com/forensic_science_course_details.html
http://career.webindia123.com/career/options/health_medicine/forensic_science/eligibility.htm
good luck.
3rd September 2010, 05:41 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

yes you are egilible for msc in forensic science.... there are many job in this field. but you will have a own confidence. thanking you
4th September 2010, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Graduation in B.SC (BZC) with 65 %. I am interest in the stream of Forensic science. May I know what is the eligiblity critriea. When the entrance exam will be conducted.
5th September 2010, 08:40 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friends,
You must know that Forensic science is an applied science.
For admission in Post-graduate programme for forensic science, one needs to have a bachelors degree with 60% in any of the following
Physics,
Chemistry,
Zoology,
Botany,
Bio-chemistry,
B.Pharma,
BDS and
Applied science

The various institutes offering the course are
Loknayak Jayprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology and forensic science, delhi
Punjab University
University of delhi
University of Lukhnow
Dr. Harisingh Gour University, sagar,Madhya Pradesh

As far as career is concerned,a forensic expert could join state forensic department, IB, CBI through Public service commission.
6th September 2010, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.com with 75% marks ,i want to do forensic psycology. can i do it. kiran hyd
9th September 2010, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I have done BSc in biochemistry with 89% marks, i want to do post graduation with forensic sciences. HOw to get admission in various colleges and names of the colleges in india.
22nd September 2010, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I m passed B.Sc. in chemistry with second class and pursuing M.Sc. in organic chemistry. how can i enter in forensic science field?
23rd September 2010, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i complted Bsc (nursing).i want to intrest to do a job in cbi.am i aligeble or not? when the admissions are started ?in which univercity?

Msc forensic nursing cours is available in our india ...........?if availelable in which univercity?

venu 9533153836
[email protected]
25th September 2010, 12:49 AM
subhash1206

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay12321 View Post
sir/mam
I am pursuing bsc from rohilkhand univ. with the subjects zoo.,bot,military science.The question is am i eligible subjectwise for msc in forensic sciences.?
If yes then what kind of posts will i get after msc(for.sci.) in defence or CBI?
yes you can do this
best of luck for more detail go the internet
29th September 2010, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

sir i m a student of b pharm but i want to job in cbi department how can i do this plz. tell me
2nd November 2010, 05:14 PM
manjunath284

hello,
i am Manjunath, i want to do Medical Msc in Forensic science so tell me any collages offers this course or what?
2nd November 2010, 05:15 PM
manjunath284

hello,
i am Manjunath from karnataka, i want to do Medical Msc in Forensic science so tell me any collages offers this course in karnataka?
3rd November 2010, 11:52 AM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: Eligibilty for MSc in forensic science? jobs in defense or CBI after this course?

U can also make ur career in the same, it is a very interesting feild. you should be open minded and physically & mentally strong..all the best..
3rd November 2010, 12:01 PM
megha ram singh

U can also make ur career in the same, it is a very interesting feild. you should be open minded and physically & mentally strong..all the best..
12th November 2010, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

i am persuing graduation with physics,chemistry,math from calcutta university.i want to do post graduation in forensic science.can i do that?if yes is there any entrance exam?what is the course fee?
27th November 2010, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

hi
i did my BSc mathematics.can anyone tell me whether am i eligible for taking up MSc in forensic science
17th February 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

hello iam lokesh naik iam pursuing bsc in chemistry so i would like to join Msc in forensic science so please suggest me. And my Email is [email protected]
21st February 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

hello,
I am a student of 12th Science, Rajkot, Gujarat-360004.
I would like to pursue my career in Forensic Science in I.A.F.
I would like to know whether there is any institution providing this course????
And if 'Yes', then what are the criteria???
2nd March 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i am shashank katiyar.i am a B.Sc.graduate with PCM.Will you tell me the eligibility for M.Sc.(forensic science).
2nd March 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,I am Shashank Katiyar.I am a B.Sc. graduate with PCM.Will you please tell me eligibility for M.Sc.(forensic Science)?What's the carrier opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?