12th July 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Which good colleges can I get after scoring 12000 rank in UPTU?

i got 12000 rank in uptu please suggest me some good colleges where i can get mechanical stream?

23rd August 2012, 11:17 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which good colleges can I get after scoring 12000 rank in UPTU?

Uttar Pradesh Technical University conducts the State level Entrance Examination U.P.-S.E.E. for admission to various programs affiliated to UPTU.

Normally, when you qualify any engineering entrance exam, it opens the door for you to apply for admission in engineering colleges, i.e. it makes you eligible. Hence, with 32530 rank you are eligible to apply for admission. Qualifying UP-SEE also gives you the chance to avail the preference for getting admission in UPTU from other candidates, who have given entrance examination conducted by other boards. All the engineering colleges in Uttar Pradesh is recognized by UPTU.

However, you must remember that your higher secondary aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any engineering college/university. You haven't mentioned you academic details.

In the absence of your academic qualification (grades/percentage), it is not even possible to say for which engineering college you are eligible for. Kindly provide the full academic details, to get the names of the colleges where you can get admission.
28th May 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

can u please tell me the name of top goverment college i can get my upsee marks are 324 with rank 11840
i have got 86% marks in cbse central board exam ..
31st May 2014, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

which college is better whether SRM ramapuram campus or SRM delhi campus?
5th June 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 324 MARKS IN UPTU,RANK-14761 AND I HAVE GOT 86% IN CBSE(88.5% IN PCM) WHICH GOVERNMENT COLLEGES CAN I GET.MY CATEGORY IS GENERAL......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?