12th July 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Mechanical Engineering course after completion of Diploma in Mechanical?

can i eligible in degree in mechanical engineering after diploma in mechanical

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  3. Am I eligible for Mechanical Engineering course after completion of Diploma in Mechanical?
  4. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  5. Am I eligible for the position of SI after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate with an age of 22 years?
  6. Can I do BS in Mechanical abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  8. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after completion of diploma with mechanical engineering
  9. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  11. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  15. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  16. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  17. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  18. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
20th February 2013, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Mechanical Engineering course after completion of Diploma in Mechanical?

after completion of my diploma in mechanical , can i study in distance by joining in army
20th February 2013, 03:58 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Mechanical Engineering course after completion of Diploma in Mechanical?

After completion of Diploma in Mechanical engineering you can apply for B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering and can be admitted to 2nd year of four years B.Tech. degree course through lateral entry.

For admission in lateral entry one has to crack entrance exam. The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Diploma in any stream from a recognised Institution can apply for the entrance exam for lateral entry.
20th February 2013, 06:22 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i eligible in degree in mechanical engineering after diploma in mechanical
Yess sure you are eligible for degree in Mechanical engineering after diploma and you will get admission through LEET i.e. Lateral entry in enginnering and you will be get direct admission on merit basis and also you will get into 2nd yearr...

So you can apply for itt....
20th February 2013, 08:00 PM
heskunda
Junior Member+

Hello friend, after complition of diploma engineering you can do BE engineering by writing entrence test. For diploma engineering direct entry to 2nd year. I think thise information satisfied you. All the best
20th February 2013, 09:31 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

hi
yes friend, you are eligible for the degree in mechanical engineering after the completion of your diploma in mechanical stream. You will straight get the lateral entry which would be straight in the second year of your degree. You wont have to study the first year of engineering.
Gud luck
20th February 2013, 09:55 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Yes, you are eligible for doing Mechanical engineering after doing diploma.

The process is called Lateral Entry.

Through Lateral entry, a diploma holder can get direct admission to B.Tech second year.

Eligibility for B.Tech after diploma through Lateral entry -

Candidates who have passed three years diploma after intermediate with60%
aggregate marks in science and maths field.

Candidates appearing for the final year of diploma are also eligible to apply
for direct second year engineering admission, the condition is that they shall produce the provisional certificate at the time of admission.
14th September 2013, 10:55 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.

Dear aspirant,
You can do your BTech in Mechanical engineering after completion of your diploma in Mechanical engineering.The state government's conducting a entrance exam for diploma holders to do BTech.Once you qualified in that exam,you will directly get admission into 2nd year of BTech.

Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?