12th July 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for SI exam? I am studying Bsc computer science

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am studying B.Sc., computer science. I wish to write SI exam. How to apply for it? Whether I want to write group exam or any other exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA or MBA after studying BSc computer science
  2. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro if secured 80.91% in 10th, 48.17% in 12th and studying F.Y.B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  3. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  4. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard?
  5. Eligibility got ICAR entrance exam for PG course? I am studying BSc in Maths, Computer Science, Earth Science and Resource Management?
  6. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  7. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  9. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should i do after graduation? I'm studying in 3rd year BSC (computer science) and interested in mathematics
  11. What are the additional courses available for me after studying in BSc computer science 2nd year
  12. Am I eligible for TET exam after finishing BSc computer science
  13. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  14. What are the courses after BDS related to research? Eligibility criteria for studying correspondence BSc computer science?
  15. For which private software company am I eligible? How to apply for that company?
  16. How to do PG diploma in forensic science while studying in BSc Biotechnology
  17. How to sit for MBA entrance exam after studying in 2nd year BSc(computer science)
  18. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?
29th July 2012, 07:43 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for SI exam? I am studying Bsc computer science

In order to become an S.I you have to complete your B.Sc degree. You need to attend PSC exam for this. You can appear for PSC exam of the concerned state for which you are applying for this post. Minimum age limit to attend this exam is 21 years. Higher age limit is 27 years. You will be tested in subject areas like GK, reasoning and mental ability, language skills etc in this exam. You should qualify this exam so as to attend a physical test and personal interview as well. You can apply for PSC exam via online.
14th August 2012, 09:58 PM
samatha89
Member+

you are eligible to apply for the position of Sub-Inspector, regardless of percentage of marks you obtained in the qualifying examination and the stream you followed.

Now, in order to get selected, you will have to go through a selection procedure conducted by the Police Recruitment Board of your state. The selection procedure usually comprise of three stages:

Preliminary Written Examination
Final Written Examination
Interview

As per the guidelines of most of the Police Recruit
6th September 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

IAM B.COM PROFF 1 YEAR I CAN ALSO APPLY
8th June 2021, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Am doing bsc from. Computer science ..can i apply for MP si...if yes, what type of post i am eligible for?? Technical or non-technical??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?