12th July 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I study diploma in Rail Transport and Management? I am a B.Com student

I am a B. Com student passing in the year 2007 now i can want to study about Rail Transport (part time study) (Recognized By Minister of Rail), But now i work fulltime in a Private Company. Please give me some instruction about it, So i thank full to you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can i study diploma in Rail Transport and Management after passing B.Com?
  2. How may I get address of study center for diploma in Rail transport & management in Secunderabad?
  3. Can I apply for the post of station master after scoring 45% marks in graduation?
  4. To apply in Assistant Station Master recruitment, I should study Rail Transport & Management Diploma course?
  5. Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Com Honors?
  6. How may I know about the details like getting prospectus, admission procedure, fee structure, classes, examination etc for diploma course in Rail transport and management? From where should I do this course? I have done my graduation from Siliguri
  7. List of study centres available at Chennai to prepare for diploma in Rail Transport? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility for railway transport & management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Details regarding the admission and syllabus for Diploma in Rail Transport and Management course?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Rail Engineering & Transport for an Assistant Loco Pilot? What benefits I will get in Railway department?
  11. What is the selection procedure of assistant station master? How many stages of examination to be appeared
  12. Admission dates and exam details in Rail Transport and management diploma course
  13. Jobs after railways diploma in transport and management course?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Railway Transport & Management course for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.Com?
  15. Should I do Rail Transport and management for assistant station master recruitment
  16. How can I get study material for transport diploma course?
  17. Information about Railway Recruitment Job? Which post is suitable for me? Any jobs for me in Railway?
  18. What is the qualification for ASM
25th July 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study diploma in Rail Transport and Management? I am a B.Com student

hello,today i came to know about 'DIPLOMA IN RAIL TRANSPORT'.Please tell me about this diploma and what are the requirements for persuing this diploma?
20th September 2012, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study diploma in Rail Transport and Management? I am a B.Com student

Im working in eastcoast railway as a group D post. Im a science graduate. What type of course i do offered by railway transport & management I will immediate promote to group C post.
2nd October 2013, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam
i am student of rail transport management . i have got book but all data of books are old (2008 data)
i want information for help book which is provide me current data can you help me to know book depot name that i can take
help book
my mob no 8655110535
11th November 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

hello... i am post graduate in social work (MSW) and through rrc i got selected and now i am working as group-d staff in mechanical dept southern railway. plz tel that which course will be suitable for me for further promotion in southern railway and where do i get the admission details of Diploma in rail management in Chennai. sent the details to my mail id [email protected]

thank u....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?