13th July 2012, 11:32 AM

Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Can I get a Govt. Job after completation of diploma in mechanical engg. If anybody knows about this then please reply me in this e-mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  3. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  6. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  7. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Is KSOU recognized by government? Can I do Mechanical Engineering diploma course in KSOU? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  11. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  14. Possibility to get government job for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  15. How to get a government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. How to get a government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Which field should I join after diploma mechanical engineering to join a government job? Government vacancies in mechanical diploma?
  18. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
29th July 2012, 07:39 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

A government job after diploma is certainly possible. You can apply for technical job posts in railways like assistants, apprentice, junior engineer, loco pilot, TTE etc. RRB is the concerned authority which conducts the selection tests. If you are interested to join defense sector, you can attend UPSC NDA exam as part of this. You can apply for clerical posts in public sector banks too. Some of the other sections where in you can apply are police force, income tax, CBI, customs etc.
15th February 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

how can i get a govt. job on the basis of diploma in mechanical engg. plz reply me if possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?