13th July 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join the best company for mechanical engineering?

what is the procedute to link with best company for mechinal enginnering

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Evening College for Engineering course being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and working in a MNC?
  2. What is the procedure to join the best company for mechanical engineering?
  3. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  4. What is an IT based company? Should I join Infosys?
  5. Company offering internship in Tamil Nadu for Mechanical engineering? Procedure of getting sponsorship? -- [New]
  6. How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure to join to the Evening College? What is the CET syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How should I join a training program to gain practical knowledge?
  8. How to join IIT after passing diploma engineering in mechanical? Procedure for the same?
  9. What type of courses to do after completing Mechanical Engineering in order to join IT company?
  10. What is the procedure to join marine engineering in IIT after completing B.E Mechanical
  11. List of companies offering internship in Tamilnadu for BE(mechanical engineering) students?
  12. What is the procedure to join the Marine after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What is the procedure to join in an Agency? I am an engineering 2nd year student of mechanical branch
  14. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Procedure to join Army in Technical grade after Mechanical engineering?
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  17. Procedure to join Merchant Navy being a candidate of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any separate procedure to apply for this in Government Colleges?
  18. How to join a good company for Vocational Training? I am a mechanical engineering student
26th December 2012, 05:48 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: What is the procedure to join the best company for mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the procedute to link with best company for mechinal enginnering
hello friend,
joining in best company is the goal of everyone. you can join by two ways.
one is you should join in good college where the good companies are coming for placement. where, you have to study good and keep your percentage good in all your semesters. this is easiest way.

another is you should make your knowledge good in designing by studying mechanical softwares and get job in the companies like GEOMETRICS etc... which are good companies in designing. and also you can get good salary.

all the best for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?