13th July 2012, 09:53 PM
JATARORA

How to do PG from IIM after completing B.Com?

sir,ihad completed my b.com in 2006.iwant to do post graduation from iim .please tell me the way of entering in iim.either i have to give cat exam of 2012.

14th July 2012, 08:05 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PG from IIM after completing B.Com?

Yes you will have to appear for the CAT this year. If you score well you will get a call for the interview and GD round. You can expect a call only if you have a score in the top percentile i.e around 97 percentile. You have to score well in all the areas of the test. A low percentile in any of the areas may result in you not getting a call. Also you have provide details of your work experience since you passed out in 2006.
17th February 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

if we want a admission in IIM-Bangalore then please you will send me a whole detail that after b.com passed out how we take a admission in IIB-Bangalore
23rd April 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

How to enter iim for mba(law).
17th May 2013, 02:03 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

In order to get into IIMs, you need to appear for CAT entrance exam held every year in October-November.
This year it is scheduled from 16th October to 11 November. Vouchers would be available from selected AXIS bank from August.

You need to get a score of 99+ percentile in order to get call for GD/WAT and PI from top colleges.
You need to do fairly well in GD/PI

Final admission is done taking into consideration 10th, 12th, graduation marks, work ex, extra curriculum, CAT Score and GD/PI

all the best
17th May 2013, 02:04 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to do PG from IIM after completing B.Com?

Hi

In order to get into IIMs, you need to appear for CAT entrance exam held every year in October-November.
This year it is scheduled from 16th October to 11 November. Vouchers would be available from selected AXIS bank from August.

You need to get a score of 99+ percentile in order to get call for GD/WAT and PI from top colleges.
You need to do fairly well in GD/PI

Final admission is done taking into consideration 10th, 12th, graduation marks, work ex, extra curriculum, CAT Score and GD/PI

all the best
4th March 2015, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

hey, I secured 8.6 CGPA in X and 93.8% in XII and cleared cpt nd ipcc frst group in first attempt but due to hard luck m not able to clear ipcc second group from two attempts and this year my graduation will get completed but I don't have gud % age in b.com as I was pursuing ca but my aim is do MBA from IIM ahmedabad can I get admission into it
13th July 2015, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Did IIM discriminate between b.com (pass course) and b.com honors just because honors is good over general b.com . If I will pursue b.com pass course then I am not likely to get a call from IIM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?