13th July 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Fee to be paid for diploma in computer science engineering?

i need to know the fees to be paid for the course diploma in computerscience engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  2. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2? -- [New]
  3. Fees to be paid for the diploma computer science engineering course?
  4. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  5. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  6. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  7. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  8. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  9. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  10. What can be done after diploma in computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges with fee structure which offers Diploma in Computer Science Engineering? What is the scope of this course?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  13. When would the TTA exam be held in Bihar?
  14. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  15. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  16. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  17. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  18. Detailed information about Paid Internship in Summer for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student?
26th September 2012, 01:30 AM
shivak507

Exclamation Re: Fee to be paid for diploma in computer science engineering?

Dear Friend,

The Fee structure will be varied from collage to collage. If u have got the collage seat from government quota then the fee will be less when compared to management quota. The average Fee in government collage may 8000 to 9000/- and for management quota students 11000 to 13000/-
1st March 2017, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee to be paid for diploma in computer science engineering?

I had completed my 10th class with 60% marks..I also attempted my 11th class and I got passed....but because of some family issues I was not able to appear for my 12th exam..I have failed 4 times already and this is the 5th time I have not appeared for exams..I am 22 years old..and i also have passion in computer engg..is there any college in which I can start my studies again???
10th March 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I am fail in 10th in maths and Gujarati but in march I will give retest then I will pass after that can I get admission in computer science in diploma?
16th June 2017, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees for doing diploma in computer engineering? Is there any less fees structure in any of the diploma colleges which is in Thane district?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?