14th July 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in M.A education after passing B.A final exam

I passes B.A. final exam declared shortly securing 41% of Marks. Can I get admission in M.A. in Education.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in MBA distance after passing B.A final year?
  2. How to do M.Phil from distance education? I am a student of Urdu M.A Final year
  3. How to get admission in chemistry engineering course after passing BSc final year
  4. Can I do direct graduation course after 10th even without passing 12th grade? -- [New]
  5. What is the passing marks for NDA exam? When are the final results of NDA?
  6. How can I take admission in IIT after passing diploma final year? Which entrance exam is required to be answered?
  7. Kuvempu University, Final Year, M.A. (Education), Education Policy and Planning Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Can I give IPCC exam after passing B.Com final with 65%
  9. Can I apply for MBA after failing in T.Y.B.Com examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take admission in B.Ed after passing BSc? Can I appear for B.Ed entrance exam?
  11. How to get admission in MCA after passing BSc final year? What is the procedure to take admission?
  12. Kuvempu University, Final Year M.A. (Education) - Issues and Trends in Indian Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. What's the expected date of release of MA final exam forms in education?
  14. How to do Ph.D in Education in Rajib Gandhi University in AP after passing M.A in Education?
  15. Am I eligible for admission in regular MBA course after passing BSc through distance education with 81.62%?
  16. What is the procedure for eligibility of chartered accountant?
  17. How to get admission in NPTI after passing final year Polytechnic
  18. Am I eligible to join ICWA course after completion of BA and MBA in Finance and Marketing?
30th August 2012, 08:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.A education after passing B.A final exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passes B.A. final exam declared shortly securing 41% of Marks. Can I get admission in M.A. in Education.

There are two modes to pursue Master of Arts [M.A.] in Education. One is through regular mode and the other is through distance mode. The duration of the program is two years. Since, there are various recognized Universities offering M.A. in Education through distance mode, and given you have scored 41% marks in aggregate, you can look for the same. One of the most recognized University of distance education, offering the program is Indira Gandhi National Open University. Candidates who have completed the bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University are eligible to pursue the M.A in Education. The duration of the program is two years which can be completed at the maximum span of five years.

However, you may also look to pursue M.A in Education through regular mode, as the admission to most of the Institutions is through merit basis. Hence, you must contact the admission authority of the University or Colleges of concern, which offers the program.
30th August 2012, 09:28 PM
Ugochukwu

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.A education after passing B.A final exam with 41percent score

sorry, You cant be admitted in MA with that percentage in BA....All you need to do shop for programmes in lower courses in a institution which requirements you meet before applying.
21st November 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in B.E.D. After securing 40% marks in B.A.
12th August 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

sir im dng bsc nw cn i do master of toursim
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?