16th February 2011, 01:24 PM
veerrathore

Colleges offering B.Ed through correspondence in Thane district in Maharashtra?

list of B.Ed colleges in thane district(mah) and to know the correspondance college list in thane district also

Related Questions:
  1. From where to get the forms of B.Ed regular course in Thane District in Maharashtra?
  2. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  3. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  4. Which are the colleges for B.ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai?
  5. List of the colleges in Thane district, offering diploma course in automobile engineering for me? I will write 10th exam and hope to get more than 67% marks in 10th
  6. List of institutions offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Mumbai or Thane? I'v done M.A(Economics) from Pune university through correspondence
  7. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  8. Information about B.Ed college and correspondence course in Mumbai or Thane District?
  9. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?
  10. LLB course through distance education after post graduation?
  11. Can I get OBC certificate at thane? My native place is Nagpur district for last 30 years and I'm staying in Thane
  12. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  13. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  14. Information about B.Ed correspondence course and the center in Thane?
  15. List of Colleges offering D.Ed in Correspondence in Maharashtra?
  16. From where I will get the application form of B.Ed CET in Thane? How to apply? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Civil Engineering in Mumbai and Maharashtra?
  18. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
16th February 2011, 02:59 PM
nikhilesh005

Default Re: Colleges offering B.Ed through correspondence in Thane district in Maharashtra?

College Name Fees (Rs,Lakh) Type City Detail
1.Oriental Educational Trust
National College of Education 0.4 Private Thane Detail
2.Pushpanjali College of Education 0.4 Private Thane Detail
Seva Sadan's College of Education 0.4 Private Thane Detail

For more list of B.Ed colleges in Thane click on following link:
Copy and paste these:-
1. http://www.way2college.com/BEdThane.htm
2. http://www.maharashtraeducation.net/Teachers/List.asp

THANK YOU
For more quires write it on Entrance-Exam.net
17th February 2011, 04:36 AM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges offering B.Ed through correspondence in Thane district in Maharashtra?

deaf friend,
the list of colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Ed courses through correspondence is
Bajipur Vanita Vidyalaya, Jr. College of Education,
Vasai, Thane
Maharashtra

Pushpanjali College of Education
6th March 2011, 11:07 PM
khan2003

Friend the top open uniniversity is IGNOU, there is a regional centre in maharashtra,
so I prefere you to go with the top one.
But you should have 2 years teaching experience.
Other universities in your region are:
Bajipur Venita vidyalaya,
Seva Sadan college.
etc
15th June 2011, 07:50 AM
balarmkec

Quote:
Originally Posted by veerrathore View Post
list of B.Ed colleges in thane district(mah) and to know the correspondance college list in thane district also
Pushpanjali College of Education
St. Mary’s B.Ed. College
Seva Sadan’s College of Education
Dnyan Ganga B.ED College
R.B.T. College of Education

All The Best
18th July 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th commerce in 2004 and now i want to do D.ED and i stay in lokpuram pokhran no 2 thane so please may i know which college will be nearby and what are the procedures to do the courses.
10th August 2011, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

i have done my MA in Sociology from University of Mysore in 1984. I've been reaching as a substitute teacher on and off. I want a permanent job as a primary teacher. I want to do B.Ed through correspondence course. I stay in Vasai. Could you please give the details of college and the fee. Where do I get the admission form? Please help
12th February 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to join Bed course correspondence in chennai.
14th February 2012, 03:15 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by veerrathore View Post
HI,
University offering B.Ed through distance education:-

Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education, Rohtak, Haryana

Panjab University Department of Correspondence Studies, Chandigarh

Tamilnadu Open University

GOOD LUCK!
29th March 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

i have done my post graduation in 2004 due to some family prombles i can not done my b.ed.i am living in thane, now i have two small kids, at this time i want to do b.ed so please suggest me wheather it will be better to me do b.ed through correspondences or regular course. please guide me.
20th December 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I have done post graduation in Management from Pune University. I want to apply for correspondence course, but I am fresher not having any experience.
Can you please suggest good institution from where I can avail B.Ed education.
20th December 2013, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

I am post graduate in management, and fresher, I am looking for correspondence course in E.ed.
Please suggest me good institution
14th September 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to do b ed by correspondence but I dont have experience of regular teaching, please tell about the procedure, fees and dates for this year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?