14th July 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after passing 12th MP board with 65%?

how can i do after passing 12 mp board class to get 65 %...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. What can we do after passing 12th in Biotechnology after getting 50% in 12th board?
  2. What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  3. What can I do after passing 12th with 46% in PCB from ISE board? Any option in government colleges for BDS?
  4. What can I do after passing 12th with 46% in PCB from ISE board? Is there any option in government colleges for BDS?
  5. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
  6. Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. After getting compartment in 12th CBSE board in Physics can I appear in IIT JEE by passing 12th in the month of October-Nov through NIOS?
  8. How to get admission in 12th class in CBSE Board?
  9. Can I directly give 12th exam from private after passing 10th from Maharashtra board?
  10. What to do after passing 12th PCM with 60.92%? Should I repeat 12th or should I apply for degree courses?
  11. What can I do after passing 12th from CBSE board to become a great scientist?
  12. Can I appear for 12th exam board after passing 12th exam through UP board with 52% marks
  13. What are the career options for me after passing 12th? I have finishing 12th from ISC board
  14. How to get admission in graduation after passing my 12th from UP board
  15. What can I do after passing 12th MP board with 65%?
  16. What can I do after passing 12th MP board with 65%?
  17. Can I repeat class 12th after passing 12th CBSE board with 59%?
  18. Can I repeat 12th from another board(MP) after passing 12th from CBSE in PCM
31st August 2012, 10:26 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What can I do after passing 12th MP board with 65%?

You should pursue to further studies by join college/university for Bachelors degree program.
Your question lack adequate details regarding your stream/discipline. You haven't mentioned in which discipline you have passed your class 12 with.

If you had science stream you can appear in entrance exam like (AIEEE, AIPMT, IIT-JEE, IAS etc) for engineering, medical/dental, merchant navy, defense programs.

If you had Arts or Commerce you can try entrance exam like CAT, MAT etc for BCA and BBA programs.

In the absence of such vital details it is not possible to guide you to do a particular degree course. You have the exact percentage which most of the reputed and deemed university has at its eligibility criteria for marks for admission in bachelor programs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?