15th July 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?

i AM A STUDENT OF POLITICAL SCIENCE. i wish to pursue direct Ph. D. from DELHI university in political science. please infom me regarding eligibility criteria, date of release of form, the last date to submit the form. i also wish to know the number of seats for students. in addition, i like to know various employment opportunities in this field. please reply to me at the earliest.i would be obliged to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  2. Best universities to pursue BBA course? Fee structure, syllabus and last date for submission of exam forms?
  3. Where to get the forms to apply for Ph.D? List of colleges available in Delhi to pursue Ph.D?
  4. Can I study PhD in Political Science if secured 57% in M.A.(Political Science) from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra?
  5. Colleges to pursue PhD in Cardiology? When forms are generally available?
  6. Date of sale of forms of Delhi University? What is the last date for it?
  7. Procedure to pursue Ph.D from Indian or US University?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University? -- [New]
  9. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  10. Which is the qualifying entrance exam of JNU Delhi to pursue PG in Political Science?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Political Science? Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium
  12. Syllabus of M.Com entrance exam of Delhi University? Date of sale of forms?
  13. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  14. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  15. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Cambridge University offers PhD in Political Science?
  17. How can I pursue Ph.D in Political Science online?
  18. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
18th July 2012, 01:34 PM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?

Eligibility

To pursue PhD degree in Political science one should have the master’s degree. There is no age limit for doing PhD degree in Political science. The students are also eligible if they have M.Phil degree or 60% marks in M.Phil part-1 or master’s degree with second division with at least two research publication. The admission in this program is totally dependent on the marks acquired by the individual in his/her bachelor’s and mater’s degree course.

Course Outlook

The duration for completing the PhD degree in Political science is 3-6 years. In this program one should develop his own ideas on a particular topic chosen and they have to submit their thesis. They can also publish their own thesis on various topics related to their subject.

Job Prospects

After completion of the PHD degree in Political science one can join the teaching profession in various institutes and schools. They can also publish their own thesis in the market as a source of income now a day.

Best Places to Pursue

University of Delhi

University of Pune

Aligarh University

Dr. B. R. Ambedkar opens university, Hyderabad
29th April 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?

after doing b.a with math how can i do ph.d in math
3rd October 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for Ph.D.program at DU
10th February 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue direct phd in chemistry from delhi university under manage wuota

10th February 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue phd in delhi university under manage ment quota
In chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?