15th July 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of BSc Nursing in NTR university?

Hello sir,I'm divya varughese. Kindly send me the counselling date of bsc nursing ntr university. I have submitted the application with register no. 0276

11th September 2016, 11:45 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the date of BSc Nursing in NTR university?

Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, formerly Andhra Pradesh University of Health Sciences, is a public university in the city of Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India. It is named after its founder, former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N.T. Rama Rao.

B.Sc. Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an undergraduate Nursing course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Nursing course is four years. As per my knowledge, the date of BSc Nursing in NTR university is second week of July.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?