15th July 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is enough to do software engineering?

how many percentage are enough to do software engineering and in which city it will be easy to do

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to take admission in software engineering?
  2. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering?
  3. How can I take admission for software engineering in Kerala?
  4. How much percentage in 12th is required for career in software engineering? Which college should I join for career in this field?
  5. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  7. Is MS(Software Engineering+B.Tech CS) give more preference as compared to MS(Software Engineering 5 years integrated programme) for jobs?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Software Engineering if pursuing 10th from Andhra Pradesh Board? Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission? -- [New]
  9. How can I get job in IT/Software field with this low percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I go for software companies? I've done MCA with 56% marks and B.Sc with 58% marks but havve knowledge of .NET with C# along with sql server
  11. How to get a software job after scoring 65%
  12. What kind of job can I get after finishing diploma in computer application
  13. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 2nd Sem Software Engineering Methodologies (CS 514) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Can I secure a job in software industry after scoring less than 60%?
  15. Is it possible to do software engineering with commerce stream?
  16. Difference between software engineering and computer engineering? Is computer engineering basic for software engineering?
  17. Will I get a job in software company after doing M.A diploma and B.E CSE with 70%
  18. Which are the software courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry?
16th July 2012, 09:32 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is enough to do software engineering?

There is no such percentage which we can say enough to take admission in software engineering. If you want to take admission in software engineering or any other engineering you have to appear in engineering entrance examination. If you can clear then engineering entrance examination then according to your rank through counseling you will be able to choose college where you may take admission. There is some minimum percentage required to appear in this entrance examination but percentage will not be required at the time of admission to choose college. Only rank is sufficient.

There are various engineering entrance examination like AIEEE, IIT JEE and state level engineering entrance examination. Generally for AIEEE and IIT JEE minimum percentage required in 12th is 60% and for state level engineering entrance examination minimum percentage requirement 50%. Both for general. Requirement for state level engineering entrance examination may vary from state to state.

The eligibility criterion to appear in engineering entrance examination is candidates should pass 12th or appearing 12th with subject physics, chemistry and mathematics are eligible to appear. With this minimum percentage requirement(as mentioned above), age limitation and number of attempt limitation is also there. When you are applying for any entrance examination go through the information brochure you will get all information regarding that examination.

You can first try to take admission in IITs. IITs are the best technical institution in India. So first you should try for it. Whatever city may be if you get chance in IIT then take admission there. For this appear in IIT JEE and crack the examination with good rank. But if you fail in IIT JJE find out a some college in your city or nearby any other city. There must be some good college near to you. From other two engineering entrance examination try to take admission from these chosen colleges which are near to you.

First you have to take admission in B.Tech/B.E with stream computer science or Information Technology(IT). After completion of B.E/B.Tech take admission in M.Tech with the subject software engineering. Software engineering is a very good subject and there are good scope and opportunities after completion of engineering from this subject.

Best wishes.
17th October 2020, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is enough to do software engineering?

for software engineer do any entrances exam is important?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?