16th July 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Ph.D in correspondence after passing MBA with 67%

Am an MBA graduate with 67percentage of marks. how can i do phd in correspondence

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  2. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  3. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  4. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  5. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  6. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  8. Which university is good for going Ph.D in HR management?
  9. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  10. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  11. PhD after MCA (correspondence) is possible? Can I go for BioInformatic as my PhD topic?
  12. Should I study correspondence PhD if Teaching at Higher Secondary Level? Course duration of PhD? -- [New]
  13. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  14. Which colleges are offering correspondence PH.D? In which field can I do Ph.D?
  15. Am I eligible fro Ph.D after passing PGDBA in finance through correspondence?
  16. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  17. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  18. Correspondence PhD in Chemistry is available in Gujarat?
9th July 2014, 05:19 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I do Ph.D in correspondence after passing MBA with 67%

You should atleast complete MBA degree with minimum 55 per cent. You also need to complete UGC Net exam. At some universities, they conduct written tests along with interview. You also need to submit a thesis synopsis with the guide. You can pursue Ph.D through correspondence from Ignou. You need to complete MBA with 50 percent incase of SC/ST/PH candidates from a recognized university Candidates need to have at least years of professional experience.Nalanda Open University also offers PH.D course on correspondence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?