16th July 2012, 06:11 PM
patilsagar1111

Can I be eligible to do Ph.D after the completion of External M.Sc Maths from Pune University?

I want to do msc mathematics from pune university. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I eligible to do Ph.D after the completion of M.Sc from External?
  2. Should I take external admission for MSc Maths in Pune University or should I complete MCA/MSc computer through any open university? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  4. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  5. Can I do MSc Maths from External Pune University after completing BSc Chemistry from North Maharashtra University Jalgaon
  6. Can I get external admission for MSc computer science in Pune University?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  8. What is the exam date of external MSc Chemistry in Pune University?
  9. How may I do Ph.D in Maths through correspondence? I've done B.Sc(Maths) and M.Sc(Maths)
  10. How to get admission in M.Com in Pune university?
  11. Candidates who are having B.Tech, PGDM or M.L.L. & L.W. Degrees are eligible to do PhD in Mathematics?
  12. How to do Ph.D in Pune or Mumbai University?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc? -- [New]
  14. Can I get external admission in Pune University after completing internal college FYB.Com
  15. Can I get external admission in Pune university after completing internal college F.Y.B.Com?
  16. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  17. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  18. Am I eligible for CSIR NET or UGC NET? Is there any alternative to these exams? I've completed my BSC.Geology from Pune University. Now I'm doing MSc Geoinformatics in Pune University
30th June 2017, 07:50 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to do Ph.D after the completion of External M.Sc Maths from Pune University?

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to do Ph.D after the completion of External M.Sc Maths from Pune University.

=> For this course candidate must have passed master degree from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in master degree for Ph.D course is 55%.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

For further information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Ganeshkhind, Pune, Maharashtra 411007
Phone: 020 2569 6064
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?