16th July 2012, 07:42 PM
firdos jahan

How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university?

Sir,
I am Ms.FIRDOS JAHAN has selected for the admission to Ph.D. in Aligarh Muslim University,Aligarh.My name is recommended by the board of studies for the Admission.to complete admission formalities i have to produce M.phil marksheet & Degree within 25 days otherwise admission will be canceled.
Kindly Provide it earliest possible.
thanking you.

my details-
Name-FIRDOS JAHAN
program-M.PHIL(PSY)
Batch-2008-JUL
DOB-16/05/1982
registration no.602083080108
centre code-UP043

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application? -- [New]
  2. How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university?
  3. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  5. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  7. Syllabus and question pattern of PhD(English) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.S(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  10. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
  11. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
  12. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure of admission in B.Com?
  13. Will I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th CBSE board exam?
  14. Can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after studying in class 10th
  15. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  16. how to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th class examination
  17. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  18. How to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the criteria?
18th October 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university?

Sir what is the expected entrance date of phd 2013
24th January 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

when phd entrance exams 2013 from aligarh muslim university.......?
25th January 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

sir I have my masters in Education and M.Ed..please tell me when can I apply for phdin the same displine...
11th February 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

sir
i m urooj kazmi i hve just passed out mba from bbd university lko i want to do phd plz inform me about entrance date hai fee structer my mail id is [email protected]
12th February 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i want to apply for ph.d commerce so plesase tell when the form will b availabel for the course 2013 - 2014
14th February 2013, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

sir iearned M.Sc. (Bot.) in 2006,plse tell me how can i get registered in Ph.D. from AMU. Abdul
24th February 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I want know sample paper of entrance test of class 11th
28th February 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Plz temme vn 'll b entrance forms for phd hindi issued
24th March 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

sir, i completed my M.Sc in microbiology and in the same subject i want to do PhD from AMU. Please tell me what is the procedure?
1st May 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I am showkat I have complet l
pg in english now I want. to get. p.hd when will forms will. issues
2nd May 2013, 05:19 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Institute: All India Management Association (AIMA) in collaboration with Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) .

Programme: PhD in Business Administration

Eligibility: Master's Degree in Management or allied subjects from Commerce, Humanities, Science, Engineering and Law etc. or a PGDM/PGDITM approved by AICTE with not less than 55% marks or equivalent grade OR Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy or any other professional qualification which are considered equivalent to Master Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade along with minimum 50% marks in Graduation.
And
Work Experience: Minimum 5 years post qualification work experience in industry at the managerial level or a minimum of 3 years of work experience as a Faculty at a Management Institute approved by AICTE or affiliated to a University.

Selection Procedure: Reseacrh Management Aptitude Test (R-MAT)

Details of Programme: The PhD Programme has been divided into two phases.

Phase - 1 : Foundation Programme
The foundation programme comprises of three modules of compulsory courses, four courses on General Management, four courses in the area of specialization and two special courses (Total Credit=32)
Note: The registration to foundation programme shall be valid for only three years from the time of admission after which one has to apply afresh to the programme. The minimum duration to complete the Foundation Programme would be one year.

Phase II Doctoral Research Work Programme (Research Phase)
Completion of Phase–I leads to Phase-II which is research phase leading to PhD (Business Administration).
Note: Registration of PhD
On successful completion of the foundation programme, the candidate shall submit the research synopsis in the prescribed format within three months of the completion of Foundation Phase or before the next meeting of the Research Committee whichever is later.
The candidate has to submit the thesis after a minimum period of two years and within a maximum period of four years after registration into the Phase-II of the PhD programme

How to Apply:
Obtain a Demand Draft for Rs.1500/- drawn in favour of 'All India Management Association' payable at New Delhi

Hope it helps

All the best
6th June 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

PlZ GIVE p.hd procedure in education
4th November 2013, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Ihave completed my Master degree in English Literature in 1994, and would like to continue my phd in the same domain of study.Please advice. How much time do I need to finish my phd and what are the procedures.
7th November 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please inform us about the scheduled dates of entrance test for Ph.D
1st December 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir,plz inform me about the procedure of selection for p hD in history.Is it necessary to qualify net first.M Abdullah from j&k
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?