17th July 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IT jobs after pursuing B.Tech in ECE stream?

i am currently pursuing my btech -4th year in ece stream...i would like to prepare myself to get into it jobs...since there are many courses in it like c,c++,java,.net ,dbmsetc which course do you think i should learn out of these??

Related Questions:
  1. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  2. Which stream is better for pursuing MS degree? I am a final year B.Tech(ECE) student
  3. Which summer training program would be best for me? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE stream
  4. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  5. Which engineering stream should I choose among ECE, CSE and IT? Which one would be comfortable for girls?
  6. How to prepare for M.Tech to get seat in NITs pursuing final year of my B.Tech?
  7. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I get previous B.Tech(ECE) placement papers? How to prepare for the same?
  9. How to get government job after pursuing B.Tech final year
  10. How can I join Indian Air Force after pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  11. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  12. What I have to do for pursuing MS in Germany? -- [New]
  13. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  14. Which country and college is the best for ECE? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  15. What type of jobs are suitable for me after completing B.Tech in ECE with 70%
  16. List of available Jobs for me in Government sector being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech with CSE stream with an aggregate of 68%?
  17. List of the government jobs for ECE students? I am doing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  18. Government jobs for B.Tech ECE student? How to apply for such jobs?
28th July 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IT jobs after pursuing B.Tech in ECE stream?

I'm a 2011 pass out ECE candidate with 69%, at current which field will be good for my bright future (IT/Core)? What extra course i've to do get placed on the field?
18th September 2012, 03:16 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am currently pursuing my btech -4th year in ece stream...i would like to prepare myself to get into it jobs...since there are many courses in it like c,c++,java,.net ,dbmsetc which course do you think i should learn out of these??
Nice to see your interest in the field of the IT job. There are many IT company in India such as TCS, Accenture, Wipro, Capgemini.....etc which is offering the job for the B.Tech candidates. In the final year or after passing the B.Tech course you can appear in the recruitment process of the IT company.

Selection Procedure of IT company.
--> Written examination. (May be online)
--> Group Discussion. (Some company takes GD but some company not take Group Discussion).
--> HR/Tech. Interview. (It is important for all the company).

Generally in the recruitment process of the any IT company the question is asked from the C, C++, JAva...etc. Aptitude and English is also necessary for the written examination of the IT company. In the final year the college is provides the on-campus recruitment facility to the own student. Do prepare well for the recruitment process.

So, if you are studying in the final year of the B.Tech course then you can participate in the on-campus recruitment program provided by your college. All the best.
21st July 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E. in ECE ,Further I want to work in IT sectors.Java or .net which one is suitable for me?Which one has more benefits?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?